Chapter 3- "Fate...? part 1"

Start from the beginning

Once my eyes were on him, he seem to pause for a few, as he observed me, and that was something I couldn't handle.

Having his eyes on me made my body do and feel funny things, I could feel my cheeks reddening, and when his eyes started traveling all over my body, the skin that his eyes glanced over became heated, as if a fire suddenly became alive.

My stomach started doing sunmersaults, as my heart beat and breathing started coming out irregularly. My palms became sweaty, and at that moment I wanted to kiss him, love him, but I wasn't sure I could do that, so instead, I clasped my hands behind my back, and bit my bottom lip in order to keep myself from saying something that I would regret.

His glare was intimidating, anyone would want to scurry from him, but with me, it made me do funny things, it made me feel funny things.

What was happening to me?

When he noticed my actions, his eyes seem to dilate, but he shook it off as his voice came out in its domineering tone saying "As I mentioned before, you must always address me as sir. And you must respect those who are superior to you, such as Serena, my parents and my beta. Once we go in, you will meet Serena, and Kade, my Beta, and don't forget only speak when spoken to."

Without waiting for my reply, he turned around and opened the door, and my earlier moment was instantly forgotten, as a sudden pain settled within me.

It wasn't physical, but it was emotional. It was as though he was rejecting me, yet he was still holding on to me, making me suffer in a way.

Anyway, I shook it off as he made his way inside, and Cilia and I followed suite.

The inside of the castle was mesmerizing. I couldn't help it when my jaw went loose and hit the ground in amazement. My eyes were wide as if I was trying to memorize every uniquely spectacular detail of the castle.

The walls were also an off white color just like the outside, on my right was a doorway that led to a dining room fit for a royal court, and all its subjects, that's how large it was.

To my right was a living room with a white and royal blue theme.

Right in front of me was a double grand staircase that led to the second floor. The sunlight shone through the wide windows, and it radiated off of the walls, and the rays that shone through the chandeliers that dangled from the tall ceiling created rainbow like lights that's transparently settled upon the walls, making the sight absolutely immaculate.

Being lost in my observation, I didn't notice that a few people approached us until I heard a woman speak up saying "What's wrong with her?"
"Oh miss, please close your mouth, and pay attention." Then came Cilia's whispering tone.
"Huh?" I asked, reviving from my revenue.
"She acts like she's never seen something like this." Came the woman's voice again, but this time it sounded teasing.

Was she talking about me?

"Trust me baby, she hasn't been to a place like this." Came Demitrey's voice, but instead of the cold tone be has been using all this time, it was replaced with a warm tone, almost as if he was smiling. But I couldn't tell, because his back was to me.

But did he just call that woman baby?

I didn't have to wait long for an answer, because soon Demitrey turned around as he laced his hands around a woman's waist and stood behind her as he looked at me and said "baby I would like you to meet Adelina Veraso, she's the matter I spoke to you about."
"Mmph!" Came her snotty reply.
"Adelina this is Serena, she is my mistress."
"Uh.." whaaaaat?! Did he just say mistress? Is he holding her like that in front of me? HIS MATE!
"What are you stupid or something?" She spoke again, the bitchiness in her tone couldn't be any easier to decipher.
Wait a minute!
"EXCUSE ME?!" My voice came out booming "did you just call me stupid? Who are YOU to call ME stupid?"
*Slap*
"Watch your tone with me you slut." She sneered, after her palm made harsh contact with my cheek.
Oh hell no!
*SLAP*
"And you keep your hands to yourself bitch!" I exclaimed back, striking her back even harder.
"Oh! Babe! You're going to let her get away with that?!" She gasped over-dramatically, turning towards Demitrey holding her cheek, as he glanced over at me with a dark and dangerous gaze and promised "Don't worry babe, she will be taken care of."

____________________________________

Hey guys!

Sooo here is the update!

What did you guys think? What do you think of Serena? How you feel about Adelina striking her back?

Cause I'm proud of my baby girl!

Anyways let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING.

Lots of ❤ ❤ ❤

-Tania.