Chapter 14.

"Chin up buddy, masyado ka pang bata para malungkot." Kylie rested a comforting hand atop on Kiel's shoulder in attempt to brighten up his mood, but  it seems like nobody can succeed in doing that anymore.

Everything doesn't feel right without her anymore.

"Di mo kasi naiintindihan Kylie." Malalim na buntong hininga n Kiel. "Pagod na kong magising bawat araw, feeling empty."

She frowned at the remark, then she pointed out. "Everything seems out of place without her, isn't it?"

Kiel gave a small nod before a few tears escaped his tired eyes without him noticing falling on the classroom's cold floor.

And out of nowhere, thin green vines curled up on the see-through walls and white spring flowers popped out on the ground causing everyone to stop and stare for a while.

Billboard of butterflies appeared, the colors raging than any rainbow they'd ever seen. Their wings fluttered and flashed yet somehow they moved in slow motion.

There was a tempest on the rise and in their blood, a sugar rush disguised as a riot of butterflies swarmed inside of them.

Iisang tao lang ang kayang makagawa nito.
Isang Faerie or a Fae for short.
Isang tao lang sa buong Enchantedfriars Academy ang may kayang gawin ito. At ang taong iyon ay walang iba kundi si Sam Thomson.

But if thus was really happening, ibig bang sabihin nito ay..

"Uupo ka nalang ba diyan at tititigan lang ako forever?" Her voice dragged them back to reality.

Oh that sarcastic yet gleeful voice. When was the last time they heard it?

"S-Sam?" Kiel's voice came out weak and low but it wasn't a whisper. "Ikaw ba talaga yan?"

Tumawa lang ito at tsaka tumakbo papunta sa kanya tsaka niyakap. "If I'm not Sam, who I am then? A ghost?"

Kiel was speechless, shocked and above all, beyond happy. All the awful sadness, loneliness, the misery and the heartbreak that he's been feeling since the day she was in comatose and since the day they lost her was suddenly gone as if it was never there in the first place.

"Hindi ito panaginip lang diba?" He mumbled against the soft fabric of Sam's shirt breathing her vanilla sugar scent that he always loved. He didn't close his eyes, scared and terrified that she might disappear when he opens it.

"No idiot. Hindi ito panaginip. Hindi ako panaginip." Sam chuckled, still holding Kiel. "I'm alive."

And everyone cried, but this time it was tears of joy and happiness.

***

There were many chances that she was supposed to die, but her chances of living and surviving was pretty much high so she made it. Some of the reasons behind her survival was risking half of her life to save Kiel back in that battle with his aunt, well known selflessness and mostly she was alive because of her unconditional love for Kiel and her endless loyalty to their friends.

On the day that they thought they lost her for good, Sam's body and soul was taken away to her realm; The Faerie Realm where she went under a treatment to regain half of the strenght and the powers that she lost, and now she's whole again.

"MY GOD, SAM!" Kyroune shook her shoulder multiple times. "Wag mo nang uulitin na isakripisyo ang buhay mo ng ganun. We can't lose you again. We can't. We're not strong enough and you know that."

"I bet you guys cried alot." She sipped on her vanilla latte, looking at her friends who had a look of yearning in their eyes.

"Don't mention that." Kyroune rolled his eyes. "Kiel was a freaking cry baby."

Sam almost spit her drink. "He was?" Seryoso ka ba diyan?"

"Deadly serious." Kyroune smirked. "Kahit kami ay nagulat."

Kiel showed up from behind, dragging Sam along with him. "If they're gonna talk about how big mess of a cry baby I was, then we're out of here."

"Teka lang, saan tayo pupunta?" Sam struggled but Kiel didn't ler her go."

"Away from these idiots."
"We're not idiots." Kylie hollered  throwing an empty bottle of water which the lovers easily dodged.

***

Running hand in hand, and the air racing with her wavy black hair never felt so good before.

"Bakit mo ko dinala dito sa librar—" Before she could finish her sentence, Sam was pushed against the shelves causing a few books to fall on the ground with loud thuds, but lucky them nobody was around and not even the librarian.

His lips on her lips, and hands on her hips pulling her closer.

It was simply romantic yet a little bit fuzzy and messy just like their first kiss where Kiel's drunk lips fumbled against hers.

The dull thack of their hearts, locked behind curved ribs, clearing their groggy minds and clouded with premonitions of longing and yearning. It was electrifying, where his hands entwined in her hair, his mouth encompassed hers and her breath become lost in the steady rising and falling of his chest.

Feelibg shy and breathless and not wanting to lure his desires, Sam gently pushed him away, but the distance between them was still close.

"Akala ko sasaktan mo ko." Mahinang sabi ni Sam habang diretsong nakatingin sa mga mata ni Kiel.

Kiel let out a soft chuckle, nuzzling the girl lovingly. "Why would I hurt you? I'm not a beast anymore. You broke tge curse by saving me." Hr stated, pressing a warm kiss on her forehead.

"I did?" Sam beamed, a shade of bright red embracing her cheeks.

Stepping backward, Kiel broke into a breathtaking smile, and damn the way he archs that smile should be illegal. "Yes, you did, my hero."

And he kissed her again.
His mind demanded not to lose control like earlier but what is self-control when it comes to his girlfriend?
He has always been known as the Hydrid boy who can control his packs but obviously not his heart, because his heart is bound to her.

——————————————————

A/N: This is the last Chapter. The Next Update will be the Epilogue. Thankyou sa lahat ng readers nito. 😊😊
Pinagiisipan ko pa din if maglalagay ba ko ng Special Chapter about na naman sa magiging anak nila Sam at Kiel. 😊😊

Happy New Year Everyone. Welcome 2017! 🎉🎉

-ColdStareMe