XV

I'm getting a trailer made for this story, just letting you guys know. I'm unsure of when it will be ready, but I'm patient.

Angel's POV

The first thing that ran through my mind today was multiple things including Andy.
The first thing, was finding the right time and day to get Andy's present that Alice and I had already planned.
Though, the second was a bit more important as of now, and that was telling him about my "conversation" with Bradley Soileau the other day. It was odd, definitely, and I was very interested but scared at the same time to witness Andy's reaction.
I guess I'll never know until I actually say something about it.

So I guess this is the part where I do say something, because there Andy was, looking over something Jake had been showing him as Ash and CC kept me content before Andy drove me to school. And by keeping me content, I mean they were singing me a "goodbye Angel and have fun at playschool" song. Yes, unfortunately, they had made up the song right then while each holding one of my hands and swaying me from side to side.

"Goodbye.......," Ashley sang quietly, trying to make the end of the song quite mellow and dramatic.

"GOODBYE!" And CC had to ruin it with his version of a dramatic finish.

They're done, and we were about to leave. This was my chance to tell him, with the additional protection of being around Jake, CC, and Ashley to keep things in check. Whatever that means, I just felt like he'd handle things more calmly if others were around.

I guess you could say I was a little bit nervous.

Just a little.

"Hey An-"

"Quiet guys," he announced suddenly, not hearing my sentence that I had started as he retrieved his phone from his leather jacket pocket. It was ringing obnoxiously until he abruptly left the room in a hurry, going outside to answer his call.

"Well that was random," Ashley commented as we all watched him leave.

"I wonder who it was," I wondered aloud.

"Jinxx isn't here, it could have been him," Jake stated. "But then again, he never acts that seriously about a call from Jinxx, no matter how rare they are."

"Guys, let's just leave it alone. I'm sure he'll tell us all who it was when he comes back inside to drive me to-," just then I happened to look up at the clock. "School! Guys, I've got to go."

"But what about him telling us who it was!?" CC called to me as I ran out of the door.

"I'll maybe tell you later! Bye guys!" And with that I was out.

The first thing that caught my eye when I walked outside was Andy leaning his back against the passenger side door, still speaking to whomever it was he had on the phone. The second thing that had my attention was Mrs. Christine next door. I happened to catch a look at her just in time to see her roll her eyes directly at Andy. Strange, she's always been very nice to me, and everything was so when she looked my way and gave me a sweet smile. I assumed the reason she disliked Andy was just her being prejudice because of his exterior. That tended to happen sometimes when out in public, and honestly it was sometimes comical to us.
I returned a small smile to her before turning my attention back to Andy as I slowly approached where he stood, considering he was blocking my door.
"Alright, I need to go," he spoke quickly, before hanging up right after and smiling at me as if nothing ever happened.
"Ready to go?"