V

~Here's the next update! I probably shouldn't have jumped into this book so soon because I'm battling with what should happen. Like, I know what's going to happen, but I don't know how to make certain things and events unfold~ -Cat

Jinxx's POV

I opened my eyes that were shut tightly to see the damage that had occurred. I was still standing there, in the middle of the street but the car was completely flipped over and whoever had been inside, was most likely dead. This was my fault, but I didn't mourn for the death of the innocent person because I didn't care. So, I just walked away as the siren pattern of an ambulance was heard coming closer and closer.

Everything was so unnecessarily loud. That's why I hate coming out here around people. It's ridiculous.

I continued to walk further downtown, coming across little shops and now I was passing up some stupid little cafe titled 'Alice in Wonderland'. That's really stupid. The name isn't very well thought of in my opinion. I stepped back for a moment, my eyes skimming over the name at the top with a teapot near it. Gosh, it's so happy and sickening.
But as I examined the place more......I got this feeling. Not a good feeling. Something dangerous was lurking deep in that cafe........
Something dark.
My eyes scanned over the whole place, lingering at the big window where I saw a woman at the counter, preparing tea or something. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a messy bun but it suited her I guess. Whatever. She doesn't matter to me.
She looked up, her eyes landed on me and her face fell to shock, causing her to drop the teacup. It fell onto the floor with a light crash and the glass cup shattered everywhere. She just watched me and my face fell confused. What's wrong? Am I seriously that scary? I thought I looked like a human being like every one else here.
I then focused on my reflection in the glass and I saw that I had a cut on the side of my face, blood was flowing free and dripping down my face but I didn't mind. That stuff doesn't effect a 'fallen' like it does a mundane. I looked back up at her, my face expressionless as our eyes met and then I turned around to leave as she sat there, staring at me. Something is off about that cafe. I'll figure it out.........eventually.

Andy's POV

"I thought we could do it! I thought we could find him in town but no! I don't even know where he is now but I've lost my patience so I give up, plus it's time to pick up Angel so unless you're planning on walking home, you're going to have to tag along for that too," I said to Jake and he just nodded. "Okay, I'll tag. I wonder how it's going with Ash and CC buying ingredients to whatever they're making," he said. I had to admit that I was eager to see just how that would end up. I mean, CC + cooking = a mess. CC + anything = a mess, so it's expected. I feel sorry for Ashley.

I drove up to the school parking lot and parked the car, waiting for Angel and her friend to walk out of the front doors. I rolled down my window, lighting a cigarette as Jake and I waited patiently.

Finally they both came running from inside the school building, their arms linked as they smiled and I started honking the horn and shouting, earning some strange looks from a lot of students and parents.

"Hey! Let's move it, alright!? Get your asses in here right now before I drive away!" I shouted, my voice echoing throughout the parking lot and Jake chuckled as Angel rolled her eyes and Ella laughed hysterically.

"Oi! Give us at least half a second there, buddy," Ella said, laughing as they both got in the backseats.

"I try but I get impatient," I said, shrugging and turning back to the wheel.

"Ooooooh! Impatient one I see," she said, and Angel immediately jumped in.

"You have no idea," she mumbled, rolling her eyes but I caught her, watching her from the mirror up top and she played it off all innocent like she hadn't said anything. "I heard you," I said and she just shrugged.
"Did you hear anything, Ella?" She asked. "Um, no. Didn't hear anything did you?"