XI

~sooooo..........I did an update. Enjoy, children of the candy corn.~ -Cat

Angel's POV

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to help us talk to a demon."

Okay, so I wake up from a terrible nightmare with strange markings on my arm, along with freaking myself out over small things such as a harmless thunderstorm. I get Andy so worked up that he's practically attacking Jinxx again, and now they've decided to talk to me about helping them communicate with a demon? Heck no.

"Why...? I mean, you guys are fallen angels and Jinxx is already really creepy with that summoning stuff, so why can't you two just do it yourselves?" I asked, actually wanting to know why the heck they want my help on this. I'm also confused on why they want to contact a demon in the first place. Why would they be stupid enough to welcome that into this household? We already have the Chris problem, why do we need a demon problem as well?
"Because we can't, Angel," Jinxx spoke up. "You see, I'm wanting to speak with a certain demon that only you can summon for us."
"Why do you want to speak with demons?" I asked in disbelief, looking at Andy for an explanation and he sighed, glancing over at Jinxx for a moment before looking back at me. "Because we need answers about Chris' plans," he asnwered, but he knew he didn't explain what I was asking. I raised my brow and he continued. "Angel, Chris isn't a fallen angel like us, he's a........... demon along with his followers. But he's not just any demon, he's a leader."
"He's not Satan......is he?" I asked with pure horror, a dark, nasty feeling boiling in the pit of my stomach.
"No, but he's just a step below," he assured me firmly.
"I.....I don't get it. How am I, a human, going to help more than you guys, fallen angels?"
"Because......you never see two fallen angels playing this game, do you?" Jinxx said, turning around to pick up something from the floor. He turned the board to show me what it looked like. "This is a Ouija board. It's a popular game for small groups of friends to play and speak to the dead."
"But," Andy interceded. "You can also break the rules and speak to demons."
"...what?"
"Angel, we need you to play alone, and break the rules. That's the only way you can speak to Chris' second man in command; Ghost," Jinxx said, and as soon as that word had left his lips, my insides shivered. So Ghost is a name. He's a demon. I still don't understand, why was his name written on my arm like that? I'm so confused, and I thought all the confusion had stopped.
It's just the beginning.
"So I'm your only hope," I spoke, realization hitting me. They can't stop whatever Chris is planning without getting some information, and that didn't end so well with Ricky. Ghost is our only hope, and I'm the only one who can contact him.
Whether I want to or not. (I do not.)
"Yes, baby........," Andy nearly whispered as he walked closer to me, resting his hands firmly on my shoulders. He gently rubbed up and down my upper arms. "You are." He was trying to comfort me.
Jinxx cleared his throat to get our attention, obviously disliking every second of this. Andy turned his head to look at him. "So what's your decision, Angel?" He asked.
I looked up at Andy with a face that read I was scared, and highly unsure of this. I knew without asking that my safety was not garenteed in this.
But I have to do this for them. For Andy. He's my guardian angel after all, might as well return the favor in some kind of way.
"Okay," I breathed out, nodding my head afterwards. "Okay I'll do it."

Jake's POV

Now I think I'm starting to understand what Andy was seeing in Angel when he found her almost a year ago. I can't deny the strong attraction I feel toward Ella Cole. Her dark hair, her beautiful bright eyes, and those gorgeous lips of hers that are just so soft...
I feel like I'm back in Heaven when I'm with her. It's weird because this is all still so new to me, but maybe I should let this happen. After all, I have to live as a normal human being amongst other humans. I should let this happen.
"Do you think you should get home?" Ella whispered to me as she rubbed up and down my chest painfully slow. She bit her lip as she awaited my answer, and I found myself almost at a loss for words as I stared at her gorgeous, flawless face.
"Mmm, yeah I guess so," I mumbled, looking up at the clock on her bedroom wall to see it was passed being late enough that I was pretty much here too long.
"I'm sorry, you're probably really tired." I felt truly sorry for staying this late and keeping her up. She doesn't have school tomorrow, but she has a life other than school and needs to live it without my distractions of keeping her up past midnight.
"No, it's okay," she assured me, nodding her head cutely afterwards. "I really enjoyed our time together, Jake. You have no idea how much I love having you with me like this."
"Trust me, the feeling is mutual," I whispered back to her as I leaned forward, kissing her lips gently. "But I really should go before Angel worries or something. The guys don't care where I am." She giggled at my sentence and I smiled down at her. "I want to see you tomorrow if you're not busy," I whispered, resting my forehead on her's. We both closed our eyes as we stayed like that. "I'm free," she answered. "I think Angel wanted to have me and Alice over so that'll work." Ella had told me about Alice. She seemed like a nice person and I looked forward to meeting her.
"You better go before Angel worries," she teased, winking at me as she started pushing me out of the door.
"Hmmm, goodnight, Lovely," I hummed softly, turning around to pull her into another sweet, tired kiss. "Night, Love," she whispered to me as I walked out to the car. She watched me through the window as I left, and I never felt so good.