A/N

Hello guys! So I just wanted to thank you guys so much for reading this book, so far! I'm sorry if its cringe, but I promise it'll get better with time, and so will the... *coughs*sequel*cough*
I just wanted to let you know that I'm posting chapters so regularly because I have pre-written basically the entire book, and since the chapters are short, I want to get them out there for the increasing amount of readers!

I really do appreciate every vote and comment, as it really helps me continue this story, and it motivates me to know that people actually enjoy my content! I'm really happy about where this book and it's... continuation could be going. Since I'm not one to generally plan out a story, it's odd how this one is turning out, because each chapter I come up with new ideas, that slightly twist the plot and it's interesting to see how it all works out. Especially when you pre-write stuff and then look back on chapters you wrote over a month ago (luckily we're getting to the point where I just spammed out a bunch of chapters all in one night). I also just want to let you know that my winter break has just ended, so I'm sorry if I start posting chapters less frequently, as I am going to start getting very busy with school. And as a little sidenote, I do pre-write chapters, but any author's notes that are separate from chapters are written around the time they're published, just so you know that it's recent news and updates :)

Anyways, that's all I really have to say for now! Please like, comment and subscribe (vote, comment, and add to your library)! And I'll see you all next time (I feel so much like a YouTuber right now...)!

(ANOTHER SIDENOTE: My name irl is not Luna or anything of the sort, but if you want to call me anything online, just call me Luna!)