Prologue

For the past five years, all I have been doing was obsessing over my favorite youtubers. I get I'm getting a little old, I have a job, and now it's getting hard to keep up. But I will never stop watching their videos and keeping up with their lives.

After finishing my shift at the coffee shop, I ran home and opened my laptop. Joe uploaded a new impressions video! I watched that and went onto Oli's channel to see if he uploaded anything new today. Ugh nothing new on there. I'll check everyone else's channel later.

I shut my laptop and went downstairs to chat with my mom and dad.

"Hey Anna." They both greeted me in sync, my mother watching tv and my father reading something on his phone. "Hello." I greeted back. "Nobody uploaded anything on youtube today, now what else am I supposed to do?" I said, falling onto the couch and sighing. I looked at my parents and they were giving eachother a look. I sat up properly and asked them what was up.

"Annabelle, we have something to tell you. We think it's the right time, because you're a young adult and we feel you will make the best decision for yourself." Dad paused, "the reason you have never met your mothers side of the family, is because most of the family lives in South Africa."

I opened my mouth in shock. "South Africa? Why isn't mom with them?" I looked over at my mom who was nodding her head.

She spoke up, "well I met your father here in Canada, while I was here on a little vacation. I just ended up staying and living here with your dad."

"So now to get to the main thing we wanted to tell you, your cousin lives in Britian, you must know him much more than he even knows about you. We have talked to him over the phone, and he wants you to live with him and his friend for a while to see if you like it there. Work is apparently alot more easier to get there, so hopefully you can find a good job and meet lots of people. Now this is your decision, you can stay here or move there for a bit. Now remember you can come back whenever you feel like you don't want to stay there anymore." My dad looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I can't believe what they are saying. They are giving me the chance to move to Britain where all my favourite youtubers are? Hell yes!

"Of course dad! But who is my cousin? I don't want to move with someone I don't even know." I nervously chuckled, waiting for his answer. "You definitely know him Anna." Dad laughed.

What is he saying?

"Your cousin, Caspar." He said. My mouth opened in shock, my eyes widened as I watched my parents facial expressions. The Caspar Lee, is my cousin?! Oh my god. I can't even process this information. For the past five years I have been obsessing over someone who has been my cousin, and he's Caspar Lee!

"Caspar Lee is my cousin?" I basically screamed. They laughed, "yes. He is your cousin."

"And I will be living with him?!"

They nodded their head. I can't believe this, how is this even possible. Soon I am going to be known for being Caspar Lee's cousin, what are my friends going to think about me leaving? They enjoy obsessing over him and all of the other youtubers as well.

"We will contact Caspar tomorrow, and hopefully next week you will be on your way." Mom smiled at me.

"Thank you guys so much, you guys can't even imagine how happy and excited I am." I hugged them both and ran up to my room to prepare for my big move.

- - - - -

Hope you guys enjoy this story!
Please let me know you enjoy it by giving it a vote and leaving a comment :)

If you happen to see and spelling/grammar mistakes please let me know! Thanks!

Make Her Mine ❥ Oli WhiteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara