Chapter 1

Chapter 1>> talking with the godfathers.

Song of the chapter>> here's to never growing up by avril lavigne.

It had been a week since the whole dream and finding out that Orion was related to Harry. Harry had barely left his aunt and uncle's side he wanted to know everything, of course he also asked Remus and Sirius too, but it was nice for him to have blood relation that were not total gits. 

Orion had began to sleep slightly better, but it was because she crept into the twins room and slept on the floor. Fred and George debated whether to push their beds together and have her sleep between them but they knew Ryan and she liked the floor. Anytime she could she would sit on the floor, sleep on the floor, lay on the floor. They were pretty sure the girl would marry the floor if she could. 

Considering all of the arguments that had occurred in the dream, Ryan was taking no chances of that happening between her and Fred and George. They hardly left each others side. (which wasn't unusual for them) Sirius and Remus quite often found themselves watching the three as it reminded them of their Hogwarts days, even though there was technically five of them in their group rather than just 3.

"Wait so, you guys made the Marauders map?" She asked her godfathers one evening. 

"Yup, and when Harry had it and I took it from him it brought back many memories."Remus chuckled.

"Hold up so if you are, Moony and Padfoot, that makes Ross, Morphy and James, Prongs leaving Petigrew as Wormtail?" George exclaimed.

"Yup. The amount of times we used it and got Snivellus!" Sirius laughed, rocking on his chair.

"Snivellus?" 

"Ryan, that is dear old Snape." her father winked.

"I am definitely using that one."

"No you will not." Her mother stared her down before glaring at her father and Godfathers.

"Why not? It is my last year after all." Orion whined, earning snickers from all of the males sat at the table.  

"That poor man, has had enough to deal with in his life with that nickname for starters, and I do not think he would appreciate being reminded of your dad, and his friends."

"Poor man? He's a right old git, and don't get me started on his greasy strings you call hair, honestly I swear this Christmas I am going to get him some shampoo and conditioner. And his voice....tuuuurrnnn toooo paaagggee threeee hundreddd annnddd ninnnety fouuuurrr.... it is so montone," the fiery red head began to rant, "plus, he has something against Harry, I mean he ain't that bad with me, but seriously!"

Without realising it, her mother had already left the room and it was only her, the twins, Remus, Sirius and Ross in the room. 

"Ry, Georgie and I are going to bed, night." Fred states and him and his twin leave the room.

"How have you been sleeping?" Remus asks her as her dad leaves the room.

"meh."

"It'll get better, I promise. It will be hard but you just have to grin and bare it. Besides it's your last year, have fun." Sirius replies.

"I don't want it to end."She sighs, "As much as we have had crap teachers for DADA, apart from you uncle Remus, Hogwarts is home. I don't want to leave." 

"You have to I am afraid, but Hogwarts will always be your home and like Dumbledore says, it will always be there for when you need it."

"I know, but now I have to deal with adult stuff, you know old people stuff!"

Sirius chuckles pulling her so that she is leaning against him, "jee, thanks. Are you calling us old?"

"Maybe."The ginger girl cheekily grins.

"Well it doesn't have to be old people stuff. You need to enjoy life to the fullest, you don't know when it may end." Remus sadly smiles.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Sirius began, "What do you want to do after Hogwarts?"

"dragons." She smirks.

"You want to work with Dragons?"

The girl excitedly smiles nodding her head up and down quickly. "I love dragons as much as the first task last year was dangerous I wanted to go and pet the beautiful creatures. I love all magical creatures!"

"Well you know who the best person to talk to that about is?" Remus rose his brows.

"Charlie." 

Yes, Charlie Weasley worked with dragons, she loved listening to all of his stories when he was at the burrow when she was visiting. Her brothers, Luke and Kieran don't actually work with Charlie, that part was all just made up in her dream they are actually obliviators and work for the ministry. However they are close friends with Charlie. Kasey does work with Bill though, that part is real. 

Orion was always fascinated by the magical creatures and loved to read 'Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them' by Newt Scamander, he was her celebrity crush (well he was when she saw pictures from when he was younger, now he's like 60 and in her words 'nah thanks just idol') That book was everything to her, she had read it countless of times it is like 'Hogwarts: A History' to Hermione.

"What about me?" 

a/n- I know this is short, I am currently not feeling great but knew I had to post this. Also if you want to know when I am writing a chapter or anything to do with my books, 

add me on my wattpad snapchat @  marauder_glader  I will be posting all things to do with my wattpad so yeah.

I can't wait to write this sequel it is my first ever time of writing a sequel and not only will you be following Orion's life (IT IS NO LONGER A DREAM) but you will be finding out which parts of 'I am who' actually happened and yeah...there may or may not be a relationship coming soon. ;)

Anyway, enjoy and I'll see you in the next chapter.