Chapter 11 (part 2)

*Nash's POV*

Cam is furious and I'm panicking. I can only smell a faint trail of Jayces' scent and I really want to follow it but I also need to protect the twins and Gray. Cam has already sent his best trackers after the scent and all I can do is lay and take care of the pups. Cam is curled around us staying on high alert when his sister walks up. He growls at her but stops once his wolf realizes she's not a threat.

"Good job on finally getting rid of Lia." He tilts his head, confused on what she means. Sierra scrunches her face up.

"I saw her with a bag this morning leaving the territory. You didn't give her permission to leave?" I sit up and start growling low in my chest. She took him. She has my pup. Cam tries to settle me down and he shakes his head, a look of rage in his eyes. Sierra runs downstairs to inform the pack warriors who quickly set out to try and find her. After an hour or so they give us word that she's been spotted with a pup and I start to get antsy. They plan on taking her when she's asleep so it will be a few hours until we hear anything else. Cam is shifted back and is sitting in front of us.

"I'm so sorry this happened baby. I could've protected him."  He's so upset that he couldn't protect his pup and he was beating himself up over.

It's fine Cam, I could've too but she somehow got him from us. I don't know how she did it but I swear as soon as I see her and Jayce is safe, I'm killing her.

I snarl and take a few breaths to calm myself down. He looks shocked and nods his head.

"If you wish baby. We'll lock her up until tomorrow and you can do as you please." I nod and lay my head down but sit up once I hear paws running close to the house. I stand and sniff the air smelling Jayce and I look at Cam, getting ready to run and get my baby. He nods, letting me know it's safe and I run downstairs to meet them outside. I grab Jayce from one of the warriors and give them my thanks, growling at Lea on my way back inside. I run upstairs and place Jayce by his siblings getting in and curling around them not moving an inch.

"Is he okay baby?" I nod my head answering Cam's question. He smiles and pets me, running his hands through my fur. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and my ears lower back threateningly and a low growl erupts from my chest, warning whoever it is to stop but they keep coming. Big mistake. I shift a bit, getting ready to pounce on whoever it is, but I relax once I see the face of my baby sister. I lay back down and she slowly walks over.

"Is Jayce okay Nashy?" I nod and move from around them nudging Jayce over towards her. He slowly wiggles over to her and she smiles, reaching down to pet him. I lay down, not noticing someone else coming upstairs until Cam's wolf, he had shifted a few minutes ago i'm guessing, tackled someone to the floor. I look over and see the body of my older brother under Cam's massive wolf. I snort and he looks over, pleading for me to call off my mate. I nod at Cam and he slowly moves off of him, standing in front of me, the pups, and sky protectively. Will rolls his eyes and stands up, looking at me.

"Is your pup okay?" I nod and he nods back.

"Good, just a warning both of your families is waiting to come and check on him." I nod and so does Cam, then will walks downstairs, Hayes coming up next. Sky has Jayce on her lap and Hayes looks a bit hurt that she can do that and he can't. Maybe if he didn't slap me he could do that. He just walks back down, our moms walking up next. They leave after checking on Jayce and the last one to come up is Sierra. After they all leave, including Sky, Cam makes sure all the pups are around me then curls around us. I slowly fall into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------- Next Morning ------------------------

The next day I wake up to Cam playing with Gray. Well not necessarily playing, but Gray was pouncing on his tail and Cam kept moving it. I grab Gray by his scruff and put him back in between Cam and I.  I'm not letting them out of my sight ever again. Cam nudges me up but I just stay curled around the babies.
(Remember, bold is cam italics is nash)

What do you want Cam?

We need to go talk to Lia. I know you don't want to leave them but we have to, just for a bit. I'm sorry baby.

I just turn over and let out a little growl. I'm not leaving the pups, he's stupid if he thinks he can get me to. He sighs and gets up. I glance over at him and he's looking at me with a pleading look.

Please Nash? We need to see why she did it.

Can we at least get you sister and Will to watch them?

He nods his head and I reluctantly get up. I make sure the pups are all huddled together and get out, waiting for Will and Sierra. Once they get up here Cam leads me down to where Lia's being held. I growl at her as soon as she notices we're here. She seems to be cowering in fear and that makes me very happy. She should be scared, she messed with the wrong mama. Cam had shifted before we came down here and he gives her an angry look.

"Okay Lia. We're here for a little interrogation time." She slowly nods and I sit right in front of her cell.

"Why did you do it?" She looks away and slowly replies.

"I wanted to get back at Nash for stealing you from me." I growl at her again. Cam was always mine and never was he hers.

"Lia, we both know I was never your's in the first place." She frowns and slowly nods again.

"Yeah, I see that now. I'm very sorry for taking your pup Luna. I was thinking irrationally. I take any punishment you're going to give me." I smirk to myself because she doesn't know what's coming.

"We'll send your family down to say goodbye. You've been disrespectful to your Alpha and Luna multiple times, insulted one of the Alpha and Luna's children, and kidnapped and could've possibly harmed one of them. You're punishment is banishment and/or death. Whatever Nash sees fit." She looks at us with tears in her eyes, a horrified expression on her face.

"What? D-death?" I shake my head. 

Not death Cam. Just banish her, but warn her if she ever comes back, whether it be for good or for bad, I won't hesitate to kill her.

Cam nods and informs Lia of what I just said. She nods and Cam explains that she has 24 hours to say goodbye and pack her belongings. After Cam lets her out of the cell we head back up to the babies. I curl up around them and Cam smiles at us fondly. I look up at him and Gray walks to the edge of the box, looking up at Cam. Cam smiles and picks him up.

"Hey baby." Gray licks all over his face and Cam chuckles, trying to move his face away. I watch them and my heart swells. Cam is a great dad. He gently puts Gray back down and he snuggles up to me. I groom him and then start with the other pups. They don't seem to like it much. After I finish they all slowly fall asleep and I soon follow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Yoooo, i'm back and I wanna know what you guys would like to see in the next chapter. I hope this kinda made the book less boring😂😂 Just message me any ideas you have. See you next chapter