Chapter 9

*Nash's POV*

I stood there starring at Hayes in shock. He hit me. Why would he hit me? There was a loud snarl from beside me and in a blur Hayes was being pinned against the wall.
"HOW DARE YOU HIT MY MATE! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT IT'S OKAY TO HIT YOUR LUNA? NASH HAS DONE NOTHING TO DISRESPECT YOU OR HARM YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW!" Cameron drops Hayes onto the floor and Hayes runs out. I hold my cheek in my hand and Cam engulfs me in a hug.
"Are you okay baby? Oh I swear I'm killing that kid. He slapped you. He fucking hit you." He nuzzled my face and made sure I was okay.
"Cam, I'm fine. Forget about Hayes, he never really liked me anyway I guess." I frowned and he whined because he knew I was upset.
"It's okay baby, his opinion doesn't matter anyway." He kissed me and I smiled. He makes me so happy. Our kiss was interrupted by a man walking in.
"Alpha, there's an emergency meeting. Rouge's have been spotted in the area." Cam tenses behind me.
"I'll be there as soon as I get Nash upstairs where he's safe." The man leaves and Cam picks me up bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts walking upstairs. He stops in front of the room and opens the door. He lays me on the bed and kisses my forehead.
"You need to stay up here baby. I don't want anything to happen to you and you can't go with me to this meeting. I'm sorry." I kiss his cheek.
"It's fine Cammy. I promise to stay up here. Please hurry back though." I pout and he kisses my lips.
"I'll be back soon, bye baby. I love you." He walks out the door and I yell an 'I love you too' before he shuts it. I sigh and lay on Cam's side of the bed. Looks like I'm alone again. I slowly let my eyes close and fall asleep.
-------------------- Time Skip ---------------
I wake up and start walking downstairs. The pups wont stop moving so I can't sleep. I rub my eyes and walk into the kitchen. I bump into someone. I open my eyes and immediately go to apologize but stop stop once I see who it is.
"Hello, mutt." She says with a smirk. I growl at her and walk into the kitchen. She follows me.
"What do you want, I'm trying to get food." I turn around and she pins me against the counter.
"I don't care if you're my Luna, I don't care if your having Cameron's kids, and I don't care if I get in trouble for this but I've waited for too long." She shoves me onto the floor and I whimper in pain. My babies. I shift and quickly run upstairs. I hide myself and Cam's room and cry in pain. I'm worried that they're hurt but if I open the door she'll hurt them more. I'm sure my distress is way over the limit because within minutes I hear a howl. Eli howls back. It was Cam, he was on his way. I start pacing around Cam's room. I'm whimpering and whining because my stomach is in major pain. I hear paws coming up the stairs and scratches on the door. I sniff and smell Cam so I shift back and open it. He runs in and shifts.
"What's wrong baby? What happened?" We sit down on the bed and I tell him about Lia and after he's pissed. His eyes are a deep red and he's growling. I hear feet coming up the stairs and our door opens.
"Hey Cam-." Whoever it was got cut off. I look up and see that Cam is pinning Sierra to the wall and growling. His eyes are still a deep shade of red and his growl is continuously getting deeper.
"Cam! Let her go!" I jump up and gasp in pain, sitting down again. His head snaps to me and he runs over, picking me up.
"Doctor, now." He says. I nod and he starts running to the pack doctor. We burst through the door and he sits me on the bed.
"Check on my pups, NOW." He growled at the doctor. I was holding my stomach in pain. The doctor nodded and quickly set up the machine. He rubbed the wand over my stomach and smiled.
"They're fine Alpha. They're experiencing the change. They're changing from babies to pups to get ready for birth. I suggest that you stay in your wolf form for a while Luna, it will help the pain." I nod and thank the doctor. Cam helps me up and takes me to our nest. I shift and the pain immediately goes away. I curl up in the nest and watch as Cam shifts and moves so he's hiding me. That girl must have really made him mad. I slowly drift off to sleep, knowing Cam won't let anything happen.
-------------------Time Skip------------------
I woke up to growling and a warm body over mine. I look up and see Cam on top of me growling at something. I lean up and lick his muzzle then look around for the danger. In front of the box is a figure that I know well. It's my mom. I don't know how she found me but Cam seems pissed. More people know about our nest now. I look at her and growl.
"Oh for heavens sake Nash, stop it. I'm only here to check up on you." I don't stop growling and she walks closer. Cam snaps at her and she stops in her tracks.
"Okay, fine. I'm leaving." I feel sort of relieved as she walks down the steps and slowly leaves my sight. I relax into Cam and he nuzzles into me. He shifts back into his human form and I whine.
"Don't worry baby, I'm just going to go get you something to eat." I nod and lay back down. He leaves and comes back 20 minutes later with some food for me to eat. I lick his face in appreciation and start eating.
"The pups should be here sometime this month right?" I look up at him and nod my head. I mind linked him.
We need to start setting up a nursery, FAR FAR away from Lia. He laughs and nods.
"I promise it will be far away from her baby. I'll see if we can expand my room some and we can set a nursery up in there." I nod and lay my head down on my paws. The pups start moving around some so I go over to Cam and nudge his hand with my nose then roll over onto my back. He smiles and puts his hand on my belly.
"They're moving again!"

Yes. They've been moving for a while. Your touch seems to calm them down. I close my eyes and slowly start to fall asleep.
"Goodnight baby, I'll see you in the morning." After Cam says that I fall into a dreamless sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I took forever for an update guys. I haven't had much inspiration and schools putting stress on me. Should I make him have the pups in the next chapter or the one after the next? Comment and I'll see which one gets picked the most. Until next update, good bye my lovlies!