Chapter 11 (part 1)

*Nash's POV*

It's been about a month and a half since the pups were born and since then they have opened their eyes. Jayce and Grayson have my eyes, and the girls have Cam's. Grayson is attempting to walk and Cam is downstairs getting me something to eat. I nudge Gray, encouraging him and he finally gets the hang of it. I lick his head and he trots over to me, snuggling up into my fur. He's becoming a real mama's boy, but I don't mind. Cam comes walking upstairs with a scowl on his face.

"Babe, there's two girls downstairs asking for you. AJ and Ashley I think they said are their names." I nod and slowly stand up. Grayson whines when I get out of the box and tries to follow me. I grab him by his scruff and look up at Cam.

Think they're ready to meet the pack? He looks down at me and nods, grabbing Jayce and the girls. I carry Gray down the steps of the attic and set him down so he can walk. He follows me downstairs and once we get to the living room I hear gasps and awe's from all around. I growl lowly and keep Gray and Cam close to me, on edge and ready to attack if needed. I walk to the front door and see my two best friends. They smile widely when they see me and look at Gray, who I'm assuming followed me, weirdly.

"Nash, why is that pup following you?" AJ asks then gasps when she sees his eyes.

"YOU HAVE A MATE AND PUPS?!" They squeal and run inside. I roll my eyes and carry Gray back over to Cam who looks at my friends warily. They stop and look at me wide eyed when they put the pieces together. Their mouths drop open and they look dumbfounded. I walk over and put Gray in Cam's lap then sit down in front of him, waiting for my friends to talk again.

"Okay, lemme get this straight. You were bullied by this guy, then like that you've forgiven him and now you're the mother of his babies?" Ashley's the first to talk and I curtly nod my head. She shakes her head.

"Well, thanks for the heads up about us being aunts." They smile at me and my tail slowly starts wagging. These girls have been there for me through everything, so they're practically my sisters. Cam looks at me confused and I give him a look saying I'll explain later. He nods and I grab Jayce who was trying to crawl over to me. He nuzzles into my fur and everyone in the room 'awe's. I look around, noticing most of the pack is in the room now, waiting to catch a glimpse of the Alpha and Luna's pups. I look at Cam and he slowly stands up, starting to introduce the pups. I slowly let him take Jayce and everyone gasps when they see him. It was a good kind though. It was more like a surprised gasp, not a horrified one. Then of course Lia had to open her big mouth.

"A runt? What a pathetic excuse of a pup." She lets out a small laugh and I growl lowly at her, the pack going completely quiet. Even Cam was quiet as I slowly stalked up to her. She looked like she was starting to shake, good. Bitch better be scared. I pounced on her and pinned her to the ground, snarling in her face. Daring her to talk lowly about my pups again. She quickly apologized and I walk over to Cam taking Jayce's scruff in my mouth, carrying him up to the box with Cam following. He sits the pups down inside and I get in curling up around them and Cam smiles at us.

"I love you guys so much you know? I'm so sorry for all the years I bullied you Nash, I regret every second of it, and if I could I'd go back and change everything." My tail wags like crazy and I lick all over his face. He chuckles and pets me. I lay back down and start to doze off. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is Cam's wolf curling up around me.

----------------------- Next Morning--------------------

I wake up in the morning and stretch then I check on the pups. I start panicking and looking everywhere when I only count three of them. I run around the whole house and I find no trace of him. I run upstairs and wake up Cam. He looks at me with a sleepy gaze but that changes into a look of pure anger when the next sentence comes out of my mouth.

Jayce is missing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Please don't kill me. I've had a very bad christmas break therefore I haven't been able to update much. I'm working on part two as soon as I publish this part. I hope you guys understand.