Chapter 2

*Nashs POV*

I felt shaking all around me waking me up from my sleep. I could also hear someone talking. I groan and slowly open my eyes.

"AJ, why did you wake me up so early?"

I sit up and go to look at her and my eyes widen. Holy fuck. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Sitting in front of me is a naked Cameron Dallas. I start shaking in fear. You see, me and Cam used to be best friends. We met in kindergarten and have been friends since. But last year was the year everything changed. He got popular and left me. I came out to the school a week or so after he left and his friends turned out to be homophobic. They started beating me. Cam didn't though, he just used verbal abuse.
He seemed to notice I was scared and frowned. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away and quickly put my clothes on.
"I won't say anything. I wouldn't want to ruin your life like you did to me." After i said that, I left. AJ and Ashley had already left so I started my long walk home.
-----------------At Nash's house--------------
I made it home without running into Cam's friends. I slowly walked up to my room and flopped down on my bed. I look at my desk and see the applications I was filling out last night. I decide to finish them and I'll put them in the mail on my way to school in the morning.
It takes me forever to finish the applications. By the time i'm done itss already 9:30. I change into my night clothes and get into bed. I wonder what will happen at school tomorrow.
--------------Next Morning---------------
After getting dressed I grabbed my backpack and made my way downstairs. My mom and dad weren't home as they usually aren't. I sighed and locked the door on my way out and started walking to school. I decided to take the long way. I would most likely run into Cameron and his jock friends but I don't care. I was halfway to school when I saw them ahead of me. I sighed and started walking a little slower. They seemed to have heard me and turned around.
"Oh look guys! It's the fag." Taylor said while smirking. I gulped and started to back away slowly. I looked at Cameron with a sad look and he seemed to have noticed. All of a sudden Cam's face went from no emotion to furious. He walked in front of all his friends and started to yell at them.
"You know what Taylor?! I'm sick and tired of this bullshit! You, Aaron, Carter, and Matt beat Nash up for no reason! So what if he's gay? That shouldn't matter! The only thing that should matter is his kindness and his personality! Nash is the most caring guy I have ever met and you know what? I'm proud to say he's the one I've fallen for!"
By the end of his rant he was looking at me and I had a blush on my face. Taylor and his group where staring at us with their mouths open and wide eyes. Cam looked back at them and said one more thing.
"And if you EVER touch him again, I won't hesitate to beat the living shit out of you."
After that they ran off and Cam walked over to me. I was silently crying. He liked me? Why did he drop his popularity for me? Are we friends again? All these thoughts were running through my mind and they left once I felt arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Cam looking down at me. I smiled.
"Why did you do that for me?" He leaned his head on mine.
"Did you not hear a word I said Nash? I love you. You're the most caring person I know. I'm so sorry for the past couple of months. I thought that if I got away from you my feelings would go away but they only got stronger. Please accept my apology? I really do mean it." I started crying again.
"Of course I accept your apology Cammy. That's all I've ever wanted. Was for you to come back to me. As for the liking me, I've liked you since middle school Cam. I would love to be with you."
"Then be mine. Nash will you be my boyfriend?" He looked at me with hopeful and pleading eyes. I smiled and kissed him.
"Yes. I will be your boyfriend Cam." He smiled and picked me up while spinning us around. He pulled me in for one more big hug and let me go.
"We should really get to school." I nodded in agreement and grabbed his hand. He smiled and lightly swung our hands as we walked the rest of the way to school. I can't believe this. He's finally mine. The boy I have loved for 3 years is now my boyfriend. I smiled and we reached the school. I looked down at our hands and frowned.
"Should we let go before we get inside?" I asked him quietly. He was mine. But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want anyone to know. He frowned.
"Why would I do that? I want the whole world to know your mine Nash. I was actually planning on coming out today." I smiled at him and continued walking into the school. As soon as he pushed the door open all eyes were on us. I looked down while blushing. Cam nudged my side and whispered to me.
"Ignore them baby. All that matters is me and you." He dropped my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist while pulling me closer. I smiled and relaxed. Today was turning out to be great.
---------------------- Time Skip ---------------------
It was almost lunch time and I couldn't be more happy. I had lunch with my friends Shawn, Jack and JJ. Jack and JJ are both Jack so we just call JJ Johnson, but he lets me call him JJ because I'm special. Jack and JJ are also dating. But they don't get hate because Jack is buff and he would probably knock anyone out with one hit. Cam's buffer though. All his muscles, he even has a six pack. A fucking six pack! What I would do just to see it. I was lost in my own world fantasizing about Cam, and I missed the lunch bell. I gathered my stuff and started walking to the lunch hall. I walked in almost immediately I was being lifted up off my feet. I squealed and whoever it was laughed. I knew that laugh, I haven't heard it in a while, but I knew it. It was Cameron. I smiled and turned my head around.
"Hey! You should sit with me today! I can introduce you to my friends!" I smiled at him and he put me down. He smiled and kissed me.
"Anything you want baby." I smiled and lead him over to my lunch table. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. JJ and Jack sat down across from us.
"Whose this Nash?" I heard JJ ask. I smiled and picked my head up.
"This, JJ, is my boyfriend. Cameron, this is Jack and JJ." JJ squealed.
"You finally got a boyfriend Nash!" I nodded my head and Jack congratulated me. Shawn walked up and sat down next to me.
"Whose the guy Nashlynn?" I giggled and introduced Cam to Shawn. Lunch went pretty good and so did the rest of the day. Once the final bell rung I frowned. Time to head home and prepare for more beatings.