Chapter 10

Okay so before I start the chapter the winners of the contests are Niallluvs_potatoes for the genders and EG_DOLAN for the names. Enjoy! Oh and Bold is cam and italics is nash.
----------------------------------------
Nash's POV

Cam has been really over protective lately. It's most likely because the pups are due to come any day now and i'm on nest rest until it happens. He has his beta Jacob running the pack so he can stay up in the nest with me. I just finished eating a meal cam brought up for me when it happened. I got a sharp pain in my side and I automatically knew what it was. I whimpered and immediately got Cam's attention.

"Whats wrong baby? Are you okay? Is it the pups?" He starts asking a bunch of questions and I roll my eyes.

No cam, the pups are coming.

He looks at me with wide eyes. "T-the pups are coming?!" I nod and he immediately shifts and comes to lay behind me. I lay on my side panting and whimpering.

It hurts cam.

I know baby, it'll be over soon and we'll have our little babies.

I nod and scoot back against him. I can't wait to have my babies out where i can hold them whenever I want. Nobody but Cam can touch our babies. I get another pain and whine. This is going to be a while.
--------A couple hours later--------
The pack doctor had come up into the room every now and then until it was time to have the pups. That was an hour ago and I just finished giving birth to our pups. Our four little babies. We have two little girls and two little boys. There's Ava Grace Dallas and Angel Marie Dallas which are twins.

Then there's Grayson Grant Dallas, he's most likely going to be future alpha because of how big he is

Then there's our sneaky little pup who was hiding behind his brother and sisters Jayce Oliver Dallas.

He's the runt. That's what I was worried about, I knew that since I was a runt one of my litters was going to have a runt. I swear if any of the other pack pups tease him we're going to have problems. I look over at Cam and he's smiling down at me with a proud look on his face.

"I'm so proud of you baby. Look at our beautiful pups."  I lick his face and he pets my head. I curl up around the pups and Cam walks downstairs to tell everyone the good news. I hear multiple footsteps coming up the stairs and growl as a warning to them. Cam tells them to wait and walks over to me.

"It's just my mom and sister baby, they won't hurt them." I nod and stay curled around the pups. They're whimpering and shifting around and I start licking them as a sort of comfort. Gina walks over and looks down at them.

"Oh boys! They're so beautiful!" She smiles at me and I give a wolfish smile back. She aproves of our pups. She pets my head and steps aside so Sierra can see them. Her eyes land on Jayce and she awe's.

"He's so adorable Nash." She smiles knowing that he got his size from me. I nod as a thanks and they head downstairs. I look over at Cam and he shifts and crawls into the nest next to me. The pups have fallen asleep and I'm very tired so I fall asleep soon after them.

---------------TIME SKIP--------------

I woke up the next morning to footsteps coming up tothe attic. I growl lowly which causes Cameron to wake up. He stands in front of the box protectively and my family slowly starts to walk into the room. I don't stop growling because Eli is on edge. He doesn't know my family that well so they're considered a danger.

"Nash, calm down. What has gotten into you?" My mother asks. Cam snarls at her and warns her to back up. When an alpha thinks its family is in danger, watch out. My family slowly starts to back up.

Just let them over one at a time how Gina and Sierra did Cam. We're okay. He nods at me and leads Skylynn over. I'm okay with her because I know she won't harm them. After they've all seen the pups Cam makes them go back downstairs and I start tending to the pups. Jayce starts crawling over to Cam and when he notices his tail starts wagging. Jayce lays on his dads paw and Cam moves him to where he can curl up around me and the pups. After a while we slowly start to go back to sleep.
---------------------------------
A/N Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I finally got around to it though and I swear I will updats sooner now. One quesgion for next chapter. Should I skip a couple weeks to where the babies can start walking and they can see?