37 | Silence

A/N I apologise and warn in advance for this chapter's over the top swearing ahah

---

Sienna | Eric

Sienna?

Sienna?

Eric groaned in frustration, typing her name for a final time and sending it through his phone.

This wouldn't work. She wouldn't reply him.

He anxiously glanced down the empty school halls, wondering which direction he should run to find her. It was as if he were being tested by God; whether he truly loved her, whether he could find her. One wrong turn, one wrong direction would decide his fate; that he could not protect Sienna, that he was weak - he was still the little, caged boy he had always been, that he would lose his salvation and be forever entrapped in his own bored delusions.

He pitched his ears, a squad of haughty masculine chuckles emanating from the right side of the hall. It erected his curiosity, his suspicion after all school should have already ended and in this situation it was just too coincidental for a band of boys to remain.

He ran after the voices as if it were the only solution, the only light at the end of a dark tunnel.

"Stripped"

"Didn't have to"

"It's my choice"

Eric didn't even need to reach the source of the voices to feel the anger then fear and terror that encapsulated his heart upon hearing those keywords.

Under his watch - his manly pride, he had assured himself that no one would ever touch Sienna; to harm her in any way. And yet here he was, hearing the words he dreaded most in the world; words that confirmed the harm Sienna probably experienced. So when he saw the faint shadows of the verbal culprits up ahead and probably because of that manly pride, unbearable fury fueled his heart, mind and fists as he got ready for a anger-filled fight.

His fist met with a sharp crunch at the jawline of the first offender, startling the surrounding three other lackeys.

"FUCK SHIT, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"CRAZY DICK!"

"WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!"

All at once an onslaught of profanities all aimed at Eric echoed throughout the hall. Eric cringed as his rational side flooded back into his consciousness.

He coughed slightly, suddenly remembering how outnumbered he was and how bad his actions may or may not have been.

Shit, he should've known that fighting the culprits were not what was important.

Sienna was Important and it was as if he failed her the moment he aimed a blow at the ringleader's jaw.

The squad of boys glared at him, as if giving him a chance to explain before they got physical.

"Uhh...ummm, happen to know where Sienna is?"

"SHIT YOU PUNCHED ME 'COS OF THAT CRAZY BITCH!"

Eric gulped. It seemed he said the wrong thing. This was definitely the wrong way to go around crazy, hot blooded male teenagers.

However, whilst the boy who was punched raged out obscenities, another boy opted for the more haughty approach.

"It wasn't our fault. That crazy bitch didn't scream, shout nor did she even mutter a single thing when we threatened to strip her. You can't blame us. She invited us."

Another boy regained his composure, voicing out with a smirk, "She wore too much clothes anyway. We were just helping her take a breather 'cos too much clothes can suffocate, yeah. Besides, she's so different from other girls, I swear she's a whore."

Eric couldn't take it.

No man could take hearing their loved ones so despicably insulted.

Letting his hot-blooded side take over for a while couldn't hurt, right?

But before he could let go that one decisive punch, his phone buzzed and all of a sudden all of his thoughts were occupied by Sienna.

Don't fight...

I hate that sound.

I'm in the room to your left.

So... please save me?