Deciding to follow that sound I started up the engine of the car and quickly drove to that sound.

I started having this weird feeling, like I'm meant to be at the woods. Something in me was driving me crazy to go there.

I walked into the woods, scared at first but then I realised something, I'm an Argent.

And as soon as that thought entered my mind I started running around the forest, taking myself where my mind was telling me to go.

I started hearing gunshots, so close, that I hid behind the tree.

"Nice one Chris! You got the Alpha!"

Oh no. Dad's job was hunting animals. He really left me alone at the house when I could be with Erica, but no dad had to hunt animals, wow.

"C'mon! We better get going before her Beta's start noticing she's missing, there's more down at the far East," Dad said before walking off.

The wolf started whimpering and I starting feeling so bad. It tried to walk but it started limping and howling in pain.

I don't know what sort of courage I mustered up in the past few minutes, but somehow my stupid idiotic  self exposed herself to the wolf.

It started growling at me with red eyes shining at me, teeth bared out.

The same red eyes from the book I read about my ancestor, Marie.

The wolf couldn't move anymore but instead just laid on the floor hopeless. As I got closer I saw what seemed to be a arrow stuck in her leg.

Unwrapping the belt around my waist, I took out the arrow gently and placed the belt around it instead. The animal begun to purr and lick my hand. I giggled and picked it up to my car.

I turned on the engine and begun to drive to the animal clinic down town. I parked outside and held the now unconscious wolf into the clinic.

"Can someone help me?," I yelled out. I looked around before blowing the hair out of my face.

"And what would I help out with?" a dark skinned man came out with a genuine smile.

"This Wolf, it got hit by an arrow and, and I don't know what to do, it's eyes we're turning red and it had scary fangs and I'm pretty sure it's not normal like I read it once in a book-"

"Don't worry, I think I know what can help," he said while placing the wolf gently on the table.

He cut the wolf's chest and yellow puffy smoke came out and my eyes widened.
"Wolf's bane," I muttered out, remembering it from the book. "This isn't real I do-"

"Your dad is a hunter," the Doctor said avoiding eye contact with me. I stared at him in shock. "And what you saved was an Alpha, the most powerful kind of werewolf."

_____

"Ms Argent wake up now," I heard someone say.

"Five more minutes please," I groaned, while stretching. All the sudden, I fell out of my chair and hit the floor. I groaned while slowly getting up and dusting out my jeans.

"The alpha wanted to give you these," the Doctor said, while handing me two of the most gorgeous daggers ever.

"Why?", I asked, not believing why someone would give me such beautiful daggers. I used to train with them when I was younger back at France.

"There's this old legend that used to go around for centuries. It's about a huntress, who used to save people from the supernatural, she used to have these exact daggers made from Wolf's bane, mercury, mountain ash and so much more minerals that she used to save others. Unfortunately, this person passed away centuries ago. The daggers where given to that Alpha, the one you saved and since you saved her-"

"I became the huntress," I stared at him in disbelief.

"Venatrix Mali, Huntress of Evil," he smiled at me. I begun to shake my head and grabbed the daggers, shoving them in my boots.

"I have to go," I muttered running out. This can't be real. Why me? Why did I even take the daggers? Why did I follow dad in the first place?

I parked my car, pulling out my seatbelt and sneaked my way back into the room. As I closed my window I jumped as I saw Allison sitting on my bed.

"Where were you?," Allison questioned.

"Allison you won't believe what happened, I saw wolf with red eyes, that dad shot with an arrow, I told you he was hiding something! And then I was told that I'm a huntres-"

"Um Kendall I think we need to talk," Allison cut me off, looking serious.

*End of flashback*

"Wow from an alpha," Kira stated as she begun to listen to my story. "Yea I don't even know how it even happened if I'm honest, I couldn't even fight," I laughed nervously.

"Fate," Malia stated. "It was fate. You saved the Alpha, got the legendary daggers, you're the most badāss fighter I know that someone even put you number one on a hit list"

"Yea I don't even know if being number one on a dead pool should make me happy," I laughed.

Scott finally came in and we got up to gather around the table, as we begun to plot our plan.

"Shouldn't we do something now?" Kira asked Scott.

"I mean, we can't. We're still not really sure if it's really him," Scott replied to her. "And if we're wrong, then the real assassin gets away," I continued.

"Nervous?," I asked Kira. "About someone trying to kill us? Or about playing my first game?" she laughed nervously.

"Both?"  Scott questioned, smiling at her in amusement.

"Definitely both," the kitsune concluded.

"Well you aren't the only girl that's going to be on the field, if you need me always feel free to ask," I smiled at her. She smiled at me gratefully before nodding her head.

"I know," she said softly.

"Hey, Dad, you're supposed to be here," I heard stiles on the phone. Ignoring him, I looked at Scott.

"Where's Lydia?" I asked the alpha. "She's trying to find the second part of the dead pool," He replied.

I nodded understandingly and then looked at the four of them with a big smile.

"Well boys, and coyote and kitsune, let the games begin!"

A/N- hey guys, can't believe that after a day I got 12 views!! That's a lot for me so I appreciate it!!