Dylan's Room and a Ring

I watched as Koda paced the floor. What were we going to do with this new information about Amanda? I'm glad you asked cause it is exactly what we are trying to figure out. Koda offered to casually bump into Amanda and threaten her but was turned down by Dean. Of course I was more interested on why I no one really knows about Dylan. It's hard to ignore a seven year old wondering around a firm looking for his mom. 

"Where do you think Dylan is?" Koda asked as if reading my mind.

"THANK YOU!" I exclaimed and Koda laughed.

 "Probably at his dads, honestly. Dean wouldn't tell me anymore and told me it was not his business but of course it is if he is going to keep dating the wicked witch. All I know is I don't want Brianna having a seven year old step brother." I told Koda who nodded in agreement. "Dean has six weeks to figure it out." I added and Koda smiled.

 "I forgot you rolled over to eight months." She smiled even bigger.

 "Honey, I'm the size of a whale. I roll over doing everything." I said in a serious tone and she laughed. I see no lie in what I said.

Mom poked her head through the door and smiled at us. 

"Dinner anyone? Going out with the office." She asked which cause Koda and myself to exchange glances.

 "Yeah, let us get ready." I told my mom standing up and she nodded closing the door.

 "Okay, pregnant clothes are on the left and non pregnant clothes to the right." I explained getting up and grabbing a dress from the left side and walking back to the bed. I had chosen a white dress where Koda had my black dress with sparkles on the bust. I smiled at her before changing out of my clothes a putting the white dress on. I usually wore this type of dress cause it clung to my body showing my bump and butt off. Best of both worlds in a body dress. I looked at Koda as the dress hung tight to her bust but flowed freely down until her knee. I handed her my silver wedges from the top shelf in the closet and watched her put them on with ease. I on the other hand threw on some back lace up  high heels  that required Koda to lace them up around my ankles.

 "Thanks." I said holding my belly as I stood up. Being pregnant didn't bother me until a few week ago when I started to get big. "You look good." I told Koda as she put some lip gloss on. We didn't even bother with make up or hair. She threw her hair in a bun as mine fell in it's natural wavy form. "Lets go." I said walking down the hall and slowly down the stairs. 

"If I was a turtle I would kill myself cause this is the slowest I have even gone down these things." I cried out and I heard my mom laugh. She was by the door putting a coat on. When I finally reached the bottom step I did he same as for Koda and I held on the her as I walked to the car. 

"Where's the dinner?" I asked buckling up and mom cranked the car. 

"Dean's house." She said before pulling out of the drive way.

 "Oohh." Koda sounded excited. She has only seen the outside and at night. 

"I'll give you a tour." I told her and she laughed but not to my surprise my mom did not. It took us no time at all to pull into Dean's drive way and I immediately saw all the familiar cars. Dean, Mr.Blake, Lexie, Amanda. They were all here.

 "Why is everyone always here?" I asked mom who laughed. 

"Some more people from the office are coming by later." Mom said putting the car in park and unbuckling. We both did the same and stepped out of the car and headed towards the brown door that held Dean on the other side.

We sat around the long table that held almost half of Mr.Blakes office as we ate salad. Well, why they are salad. I was eating chocolate ice cream with whip cream and sprinkles in a small bowl on the side. I was craving it and Dean made it happen.

 "Well," Mr.Blake started as he stood up in front of his seat. "It's been another great year at Blake's Law and its thanks to all of you. Christmas is just around the corner in two weeks and I want everyone to know we will be closing the firm until after Christmas and my son Dean will not be back until after the birth of my granddaughter." Mr. Blake paused and my eyes snapped to Dean who looked surprised letting me know he didn't know his dad was giving him time off. "Merry Christmas everyone!" He finished sitting down and all eyes were on dean and myself. 

"Did you know that!?" Amanda asked leaning to Dean who just shook his head. 

"We have time now to go shopping and stuff for Brianna." Dean said to me and I gave him a soft smile. 

"Sounds great. I saw some cute stuff I wanted to go look at!" I said and put my spoon down, placing my hand on the table. 

"Great, gives us time to decorate and all that stuff." Dean said putting his hand over mine. I knew all eyes were on us, especially Amanda's. I smiled pulling my hand onto my lap and away from Dean's warm embrace. I picked my spoon up and started to eat my ice cream again and I looked at Koda who wiggles her eye brows.

"This is Brianna's room, well here anyways." I said opening the door that held mine and Dean's baby's crib. It was now pushed to the side of the wall and bags surrounded all over the floor. 

"What the Crap." I said walking in and picking a bag up. 

"They are all kids stuff." Koda said looking in another bag and I laughed. 

"Dean went over board." I said grabbing another and pulling out a blue picture frame. The photo was not the one that come in new frames but one of Amanda and a small boy.

 Dylan.

 I replaced the frame back to its back and started looking around in other bags to notice more boy stuff was in each bags. Some with Dylan written on it. 

"This isn't for Brianna, it's Dylan's." I heard a voice and I swung around to see Amanda." I'm remodeling a room here for him and since Brianna is no where near coming I decided to use the room for storage." Amanda said placing a hand on her hips. 

"She will be here in six weeks, Amanda and Dylan lives here now?" I asked crossing my arms and squinting my eyes. 

"Well, he is going to be Dean's step child. I would like to assume so." She said smiling and she stood there in the door way. I let my mind wonder to her left hand. They sat a sparkling new ring I had never seen before.