Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden

Începe de la început

"Tell me its not possible" I said looking into his green orbs. He sighed and ran his hand through his black hair.

"Baby, there's a possibility, I'm sorry" he said kissing my for head. I sighed and let the new information roam through my mind. I turned around and looked at Ross.

"I'll get tested tomorrow by one of the pack nurses" Ross nodded and smiled.

Arms wrapped around behind me and his deep voice spoke on my ear;

"Don't worry baby okay?" He pleaded as he kissed my neck. I nodded smiling. I realized Ross was staring at us with a smirk. I laughed when I saw him staring.

"I can't believe you have a mate" Ross said. "I left because I didn't want you to be involved with werewolf business. But the moon goddess gave you a mate, and he's an alpha" he said laughing.

I laughed and stared up at Xavier who was staring at me. Ross walked over to Xavier and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Alpha Xavier my name is Ross, I don't beleive we've met. I'm your mates twin brother" he said with a cheeky smile. Ross was always the funny one in our family and he always knew how to lighten up the mood.

Xavier did one of his sexy chuckles and shook my brothers hand. "Oh and, if you break my sisters heart I'll break you, Alpha or not" he said with a big evil smile. Yup that sounds more like him. Xavier nodded while coughing a little. I laughed at them both bonding.

"Okay let's go the girls have missed you too" I said grabbing his arm. I pulled him out of Xavier's office and into the living room. All eyes flew up when they heard footsteps. The girls start squealing in happiness. Serenity got up first and hugged Ross to death.

"I missed you too S" Ross said out of breath. Ross looked at me with a smile.

"Do I look blue?" He asked as Serenity let go.

Serenity start laughing "Shut up I hug worse than that don't be a pussy" she said laughing. Then I heard Blake growling at Serenity. Damn possessive mates.

"He's like a brother to me chill" she said while sitting on Blake's lap who suddenly calmed down. I rolled my eyes at how cute they were. The girls hugged him and Ross looked around for some time then calling down a bit.

He sat on the couch while everyone was watching movie. "Where's Lucy?" Ross asked everyone's heads turned towards me. Shit I didn't tell him.

I cleared my throat and it was dead silent. Someone turned the TV off. "Umm she c-committed s-suicide" I said as tears were on the verge of falling. It was silent and I saw Ross's eyes turn golden.

It took an hour but I explained everything to him. We all cried and laughed at some memories of Lucy. God how much I miss her. Suddenly Ross stood up and his eyes turned bright golden we were all watching a movie he acted as if something was bothering him.

He start gripping his head and his face looked red. Then all of the sudden he got up and his eyes were glowing. Melissa Xavier's twin sister walked down with a smile on her face. She had her pajamas on and her pin straight black hair was swaying with every step. Her green eyes were vibrant as ever.

She stopped dead in her tracks on the stairs when she saw Ross. She walked down slowly scared for some reason. Ross stormed towards her, he grabbed her and pinned her to wall resting his face in the crook of her neck smelling her scent. Melissa's eyes widened as she stood still.

What made me gasp was when I heard Ross yell "MATE, MINE" he held her against the wall.

Xavier was gonna pull Ross of but I held his hand telling him to call down.

"I can't believe I found my mate!" Melissa said smiling widely now, she even kissed his cheek. Ross just admired her beauty. Then Xavier walked up towards Ross and patted his shoulder.

"Now it's my turn to have the talk with you buddy" he said laughing Ross nodded for him to continue.

"Break my sisters heart and I'll break you. Alpha blood or not" he said giving a stern look to Ross. Ross laughed and did a little bro hug with Xavier.

"Wait your an alpha?" Melissa asked while staring at my brother like he was god. I rolled my eyes.

"I have alpha blood, I don't have a pack though" he said holding her hand. She nodded and smiled at him. They look so cute I thought.

"Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?" Meghan said raising her hand. Ariana shook her head.

"Nah I agree. Rosalina and Ross are twins and there mates are twins, like WHAT?" she said getting up. We all laughed.

I looked over to see Ross and Melissa sitting together and laughing. I smiled and I didn't even know I was staring until I felt Xavier kiss my cheek knocking me back to reality.

"We're like a family" I said smiling up at him as he pulled me onto his lap. He laughed and nodded.

"Hmm almost" he said patting my stomach. I laughed and removed his hand off my tummy.

"We haven't even mated and you want me to have a baby?" I asked looking up at him smiling.

"One day. I promise baby" he said as he kissed my lips.

-----------

A\N

Yo, hope you liked this chapter!! If you did comment and tell me what you think.

What will happen is Rosalina if she's 10 percent werewolf?? Does it mean anything or not?? Wait and see!

Don't forget to....

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

Thank you!!

XOXORAZIA101💕✌