Epilogue

*Spoilers ahead for season 6a*

~Several months and adventures later~

"Henry, this is incredible!" Violet gawked at the display Henry had set up. She wore a fall formal dress and her hair was neatly curled. She did look quite beautiful next to the dim decoration lights. She and Henry had to miss the school dance due to...family obligations.

"You look beautiful tonight Violet," Violet blushed as Henry said this.

"You're not too bad yourself."

"Thanks."

Suddenly a gust of wind blew throughout the streets. No, it wasn't the dark one, nor Morpheus, it was something far worse.

"DAMNIT HENRY!" The wind whistled wildly. "YOU SNAPPED THE AUTHOR'S PEN?!?"

"Violet stay inside," Henry ran toward the door in a panic. 

"No, I'm coming with you." Violet stayed close behind to Henry as they walked out the door of Granny's. Standing in the middle of the road was yet another shadowy figure. It removed it's cloak and revealed white hair, gold eyes, and a familiar face.

"Henry..." Lily growled. "You've really messed up this time."

Thank you guys so much for your support with Identity: An OUAT Season 3 Mashup ft. Peter Pan. This has been incredible to write and share with you over the past couple of months. Really though, thank you to everyone who stuck with this story even though the writing at times was awkward, badly written, grammatically incorrect, or even just plain confusing. This is the first full book I've ever published so thank you so much for everything!

Looking forward to more adventures in the future (and perhaps a sequel?)

-MasterOfTheSevenSeas