The Mistaken Identity

Henry and Lily sat in the middle of the forest and rested from their mud war. Both of them were very tired at this point and the longer they sat, the longer their breaths became. It was nearing midday now and the forest began to get increasingly more humid as the sun rose in the sky. Around Lily and Henry were strange plants and animals that they had never seen before as they were native to Neverland alone. Lily broke the silence between Henry and herself when she finally caught her breath.

"Henry, I just want you to know-uh-um-well, I just wanted to thank you for helping me a few days ago." Lily smiled.

"No problem, I guess I should thank you for helping me with my flying." Henry laughed. "I don't think I would have been able to come down had you not helped me."

"By the way," Lily paused. "What really were your bad memories anyway?"

Henry hesitated to answer Lily. He remembered what had happened to her and how he was helpless to keep Pan from hurting her. This was the memory Henry had when he needed to descend from flight, or rather, fall from the sky. This memory felt like a rock in his stomach that ached with every vivid detail of the memory. He slowly answered Lily after a few seconds.

"You." Henry said darkly

"Hey, that's kind of mean!" Lily retorted

Henry turned bright pink and looked embarrassed. "Oh no, no, that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"I just remember your fight with Pan and I wasn't able to do anything about it...That's been my worst memory so far. I-I guess I just have a fear of not being able to protect the ones I love..." Henry turned an even brighter shade of pink "as-a-uh friend..."

Lily's cheeks were a bit rosy and a smirk formed in the corner of her mouth

"Do you have any of the pixie dust that I can use for flying?" She asked trying to change the topic

Henry in Pan's body searched his pockets and discovered a small pouch of pixie dust.

"I think this is pixie dust," Henry poked around in the bag full of green dust.

Henry opened the pouch and inside was a glittering green dust. Henry took a few grains of this powder and sprinkled a bit of pixie dust over Lily's head. Lily began to levitate then shot up into the sky. Henry closed the pouch and put it back into Pan's pocket and flew up into the sky to catch up with Lily. Lily whirled and twirled through the sky; she flew as fast as a hummingbird and as graceful as a swan. Henry flew as fast as he could and eventually caught up, even though it was not an easy task as she was just so quick. Lily slowed to a halt and Henry floated next to her.

"Wow! That was amazing! I didn't know flying could be this fun!" Lily was overjoyed at this new ability.

"You must've had to have had a really happy memory to fly that fast, so what was your happiest memory?" Asked Henry

"What do you think?" With that she planted a small kiss on Henry's cheek then started to land.

Henry again turned bright pink and levitated there for a moment with his hand on his cheek.

"What are you still doing up there? Fly downward, we have to keep walking!" Called Lily

Henry slowly fell downward until both his feet were on the forest floor again. He floated down with a brilliant smile on his face. Henry and Lily then walked side by side into the jungle even further without saying a single word.

-----
Emma and the main group followed the fake Henry's information and were searching for Lily. They were about to give up until they heard familiar voices in the distance.