Rescue Mission

Emma, Mary Margaret, David, and the rest voyaged to Neverland upon Hook's ship and were trying to find out where Henry and Lily were located. They were successful in finding the camp of the lost boys, but soon found out they were in a more dangerous situation than intended.

"Emma, I think we're being set up." Said Gold "Pan loves to play these games with people to keep them going around in circles."

"Gold, we need to find Henry and Lily wherever they are. Even if Pan is playing with us, it doesn't stop our main mission."  Emma cut through the vines with a machete she'd picked up.

"Emma's right, we need to find them before anything terrible happens to either of them. Let's get going!" Charming agreed.

Suddenly Pan in the body of Henry ran out of the woods and toward the main group. Pan put on a very convincing act so that even Emma and Regina didn't realize that there was something wrong.

"Mom-" Pan huffed "They've got her, they've got her!-"

"What happened? Henry you need to tell us NOW!" Said Gold

"No time, they are chasing me!" Pan feigned frantically.

Emma and Snow turned around and a swarm of lost boys encircled them. The main group was defenseless even with magic since the nightshade berry poison has been imbedded in each one of the lost boys' arrows. One hit or scratch with one of those and you are dead in seconds.

"Stay calm, don't move." Said Regina

Felix walked into the center of the circle. Felix was the head lost boy and second in command to Pan.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Storybrooke gang. Hand over the boy or you all die."

"No, take me instead, leave Henry" Emma pleaded.

"We don't want you, we want him." Said Felix sharply

Two taller lost boys came and moved Pan in Henry's body back to camp. The rest of the lost boys instructed the main group to leave the island without the boy. The main group left the camp but strategized how to get the fake Henry back.

Really short chapter, I know, but we really did need to check in with da Rescue Crew.