I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 20

Erick

They finally caught her dad and now he was in jail. It’s been a year and Abby is finally come back. I’m half way through my senior year and I miss Abby smiling face and how she alway made me feel happy. Her uncle told me she didn’t want to see anyone today. Tommy had found out that Abby and I slept together he was pretty piss. He didn’t told to me for a couple of months and then he punched me one day out of no where and every since that day we been okay. For a couple of months now I’ve been seeing this guy name Trevor and he is amazing. He now about my past with Abby.

“Why do you think she doesn’t want to see anyone?” I asked Trevor. We were in my room. He came over and sat down next to me taking my hand.

“Maybe it’s because it’s here first day back and she tired from the plane ride and wants to rest.” he was right I was being stupid.

“Your right.” I leaded in and gave him a kiss.

Tommy

I was so excited she was coming home today! I don’t care what her uncle said I was going to see her today. I waited for her to pull up. It was around two when her mom’s car pulled up to the drive way. I watched as he got out of the car she looked so tired. I walked outside to greet her. She was getting something from the back see. Her mom saw me and froze.

“Abby honey.” she stood up and in her arm she was holding a baby. I was stund. She looked over at me and froze.

“W- what i-is that?” I pointed at the thing in her had.

“It’s a baby.”

“W- who i-is it?”

“It’s mine Tommy?”

“Yours?” it came out in a whisper. She gave a quick nod.

“How old?”

“He’s 4 months”

“What’s his name?”

“Matthew”

“Who’s the father?” she won’t look at me.

“Who’s the father!” I raised my voice. Matthew started crying.

“Look was you did! He finally stopped crying.” she shh him and bound him around.

“Come on honey let get inside. It was nice to see you Tommy.” Abby mother said. Abby started to walk away but stopped.

“Tommy please don’t tell anyone. I want to tell people please.” I didn’t answer.

“Please.” she begged.

“ Okay.”

Abby

I was tied Matthew slept through the plane ride but when we landed he wouldn’t stop crying. It’s been like this since he was born. I was glad I was going home and my dad was caught and put behind bars. My mom finally realized I was telling the truth about my father and she felt so guilty. When my mom and my aunt found out I was pregnant it was a dark couple of week in the house. I didn’t know how this happened I mean we were careful but it happen and after that got through my moms head and that I was scared she became an happy grandmother. When I found out I was pregnant I was already an month in. We made double of the ultrasounds and my mom took pictures of my growth up to the due date. I put everything in a photo box. When my mom pulled up to the drive way I was so nervous. I got out of the car and went to get Matthew out. He had fallen asleep on the way home. Then I heard my mom.

“Abby honey.” the tone in her voice said something was wrong. With Matthew in hand I got out of the car and I felt someone behind me. I turned and froze. Standing in front of me shocked was Tommy.