I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch14

ABBY

I looked up to see Austin. 

“I thought you lived in the city?” he helped me up.

“Thank you thank you thank you! Abby how can I ever repay you?” I was embraced by Trei one of the

football players/ basket ball player.

“Um your welcome.” I had a nerves laugh.

“Trei let go of her man your going to brake her in half.” Trei let go of me and put his attention on the little girl

“Debreana you know not to go into the road with out me with you!” he grabbed her hand looked both ways, crossed the street and into the house. I looked back at Austin.

“Thank you so much for saving Debreana’s life.” he ran his thumb over my cheek.

 “You had dirt. How do you know Trei? What are you doing here any way. do you live near here? Where are your shoes?” I looked down at my feet.

“Thanks. He’s a friend.  Walking and no i don’t live near here and i didn’t bring any shoes.”

“What? Why didn’t you bring any shoes for a walk and where did you come from?"

“I’m staying at a friends house tonight then my uncle will be picking me up. Oh and I’ll be staying in the city more then a week.”

“Cool why is that?”

“Um my mom has a business trip so i’ll be staying with my uncle.”

“That’s cool.”

“Ya it is. I should be getting back. It was nice seeing you.”

“I’ll take you to your friends house.”

“You don’t need to do that.”

“I want to.”

“Okay.” we crossed the street to his car.

“I’ll be right back I have to grab my keys from the house.”

“Okay.” I gave him a smile. I leaned  against his car. my feet were killing me. i looked at the bottom of them and ouch they were cut and bleeding.

“Oh those look bad. lets get you inside and clean them up.”

“I should really get going. i just left with out tell them.”

“Okay then, well I have the keys hop in.” he opened the door for me. when i got my self in he closed the door behind me and jumped in the driver seat. i gave him directions to Erick house. The 5 min ride was quiet. When we pulled up to Erick drive way Erick was standing out side with his brother.