Chapter 12- Walk Alone

(New added chapter)

"Take your shit," I snapped.

I chucked Jax his shit while he was making out with a chick. I had disgust in the pit of my stomach as I watched them mack on each other.

"What's up with you?" Jax asked wrapping his arm around the girl who glared at me.

"This bitch is and I'm not driving you home. You can find your own way home asshole."

I turned around and walked away with my own stuff in the car. I marched my way back to the parking.

I got it and locked the doors before turning the key on. I turned the air on before hearing someone bang on the window.

I looked up to see Jax looking pissed. He smacked the glass and for a moment I though he was going to break it.

"Morgan, let me in," Jax whined pulling a frown.

I shook my head giving him a pouty face back. "Nope, little three inch Jax can find his own way home. So get walking little boy," I mocked pulling up and away leaving Jax running behind me.

I sped up more leaving Jax in the sand. I could care less about that asshole. He ditched me some whore. I am not going to be played like that ever again. He maybe my stepbrother but I will never have respect for him.

I drove for a good five minutes before I heard a sputter come from the car. My foot slowed on the break as I parked on the side of the road.

I turned off the car seeing that I was on E. I was so focused on Jax that I forgot to put some gas in my mom's car. Damn it. I'm so stupid.

My hand slammed on the steering wheel in frustration. I'm alone on the side of an empty road with no gas station for a good two miles. My phone also has no damn connection to make matters worse.

The only thing I can do at this point is start walking. There's no use in sitting around waiting for someone to help a damsel in distress.

It's going to be dark soon so the faster I get to a town the better. I stepped out and slammed the car door shut and started making my way towards the nearest town.

I didn't bother locking the car because there is nothing in it and I doubt someone would stop just to steal.

I wasn't quite prepared for this situation. I had on sandals and a freaking bikini with only a dress over it. So this is gonna give me a rash and my feet are gonna get destroyed.

Hopefully, Jax never finds out about this or he'll laugh at me. I know he will especially since I left him at the beach. He'll never drop it.

I walked down the lonely road with at least music blaring on my phone since I downloaded them

I walked down the lonely road with at least music blaring on my phone since I downloaded them. Bless android phones for me not having to pay for music.

My feet ached and I was getting a rash. I've been walking for ten minutes already. I was still awhile away from a town and it was getting dark. This is great.

I sighed stopping so I can rest. I give up. The grass was my friend now. My ass rested on the grass at the side of the road. My knees pulled to my chest as my arms wrapped around. I studied the scenery around me, it was actually beautiful when I wasn't distracted.

Maybe this isn't so bad. It's fresh air with no distractions, just me and nature for once in my life. Also no Jax. God bless me.

I got so caught up in thoughts that I didn't hear a car approach me until I heard the door slam.

I stumbled up on my feet brushing off the grass from my shorts. I was grateful that someone decided to help but it was who I didn't want.

"So Kitty cat, how was walking?" Jax grinned looking so damn full of himself.

I had nothing to say to him. Absolutely nothing. So I turned on my heel and started walking away.

I heard the heavy pounding of feet as Jax ran up next to me before copying my walking pace.

"Where are you going? Aren't you tired and want to say I'm the amazing stepbrother for saving your ass."

A hand smacked my ass hard. So hard I heard an echo and it stung like a bitch.

"Really!"

I stopped pushed him away from me. I had anger burning through me. He was really digging his place into my mind of hate.

"Woah, don't be mean Morgan." Jax glared at me folding his arms across his chest as we both stood on the side of the road.

"No! Because ever since we've met you've been a total dick. A fucking man whore! Do you think it's amazing that you can have any girl you want. Yeah, it's cool but it's more cooler if you'd just settle the fuck down. You're a legal adult, act like one. I'm done with your bullshit Jaxton!"

My breathing was heavy, with fist clentched as I stood inches from Jax who was full of shock at my outburst. I can't deny what I was saying was how I felt personally. He needs to grow up a little and stop being a prick.

"Wow."

That was all he could muster to say. He chuckled walking away from me back towards the car.

"Let's go home Morgan."

I stood their shocked watching as he got into the car. The car that broke down. I don't know how the hell he got it working but he did.

He pulled up next to me before opening my door for me. He motioned me in but I was shocked that after everything he just said let's go home? Really?!

"No."

"Morgan you can either be left here or come home so we can talk shit over. Your choice?"

My eyes wandered to my shoes before shooting back to his eyes. I nodded getting in and slamming the door shut. He flipped on some Metallica and we were on our way.