chapter - i choose...

"So how are you and jax? And how was your weekend with gage by the way?" Jeleena asked painting my nails pink. Amy did my toes ignoring us, completely concentrated on my toes.

"Well to start off gage was amazing in bed and so romantic. I would rate gage a ten, no second thoughts on that. As for jax me and him aren't talking right now. He threw a fit because i said im done having sex due to that close call" amy put back on her top, she stared at me smiling.

"I think gage is the one for you morgan. He is a ten and he would do anything for you" amy dreamly spoke holding her and by her face, batting her lashes.

"Nah i think jax since hes so rough in bed as morgan would put it. So morgan which one, because you cant have both, you are practically cheating on both of them. So choose?" Jeleena demanded finishing my nails up. She stared at me and so did amy. I sat up feeling overwhelmed.

"I cant break up with either, they have done so much" i scoffed at them who didn't even have one expression on their face. I saw pure business, nothing else.

"Morgan you cant be serious, choose one its not hard!" Jeleena raised her voice getting a little anger at me. I looked at amy who nodded her head.

"Why are you up my ass about this! Its my life!" I raissd my voice back but it cracked a little.

"Morgan i am your friend and so is amy, but you are a whore for cheating and sleeping around. So choose morgan, you cant be like ither girls caught cheating its not right" jeleena grasped my hand squeezing it slightly for resurrense. I sighed feeling tears sting my eyes.

"I love them both though" tears fell down my cheeks. I wiped them away looking away from them.

"Follow your heart morgan which on is the one for you?" Amy smiled patting my leg. I smiled back feeling better by amys motherly care.

"Jax, jax is for me" i told them. They looked at each other then back at me.

"Then break up with gage right now, do it before you go home. Its the right thing to do. If you really need an excuse say long distance relationships aren't working" i nodded getting up iff the bed. I grabbed my phone waving bye to my girls. I walked out into the cool night since the sun was done but it was still warm. I opened up my car and sat in there thinking of how to say it after that wonderful weekend.

"Hello" i heard the voice over the phone sounding sleepy. I smiled feeling tears fall.

"Hey gage" i whisperss through the phone back. I heard creaking over the phone.

"Whats wrong morgan?" He asked already knowing what might be going on.

"i love you gage, i really do. Gage im breaking up with you" i croaked out. I wiped my tears waiting for an answer. It was silent and nothing came out.

"Goodnight gage and goodbye" i hung up throwing my phone on the passenger seat. I rested my head against the steering wheel, imaging what his face might look like. He probally is mad and sad from this, but who would blame him. I needed to break up with him, i was cheating on him and that was wrong.

"Its over" i started up the car and drove home in my sorrows. I turnes on breathe me by sia. In moments like this i need songs like this. I got home and headed up the stairs. I unlocked the door and went straight to jax's room. I threw my keys and ohone down on the couch on my way there.

I creaked open his door, hearing his breathing. He sounded asleep and i loved it. I closed the door stripping off my clothes. I was in my bra and underwear. I walked over to jax's bed watching him sleep. He looked peaceful and sexy.

I layes down in his arms, he mumbled moving slightly. I hugged his body to mine feeling his warmth. I looked at his sleeping eyes, i leant to him and kissed his lips. I stop and watched as his eyes slowly flickered open.

"Morgan?" He asked in his sexy sleepy voice. I smiled pecking his lips again, getting an response this time.

"Jax, i want you and need you. Make me yours just for tonight then after i will keep my words about not having sex for a long while. I want one last night with you so make me feel like im in heaven" i searched his face seeing shock. He smiled nodded taking my lips back into his.

"I will make you mine tonight morgan, i love you forever and always" i moaned as jax slowly kissed my neck. I was sad and needed the love from my boyfriend.