Chapter 3- Alot To Process

(Edited)

"They are our parents and they are happy. I think we should go through. Joe is a nice guy and we are going to be out of the house anyway," Ron said taking it in thought as he layed next to me on my bed.

He tossed up my purple hippo stuffed animal that came from my dad. I've had it for seven years already. It's a special gift from him when I first turned into a woman with my period.

"True, so I'm for it. What about you Jax?" I asked.

I sat up rubbing my eyes and yawned from almost falling asleep. I mean who wouldn't do it if you found out your mom is getting married.

"I'm for it."

I looked at Jax who stood by my window. Our eyes caught each other sending butterflies into my stomach like never before. It felt weird especially since he's going to be my stepbrother.

I got up out of bed and my feet instantly hit the cool carpeted floor of my room. The door was completely closed so no one can hear our private discussion.

"We should go tell our parents the decision. They are probably pacing from the suspense," I told the guys rolling my eyes.

I was the first one out the door with Jax and Ron following behind. We quietly made our way to the living room that had Joe and my mom sitting on the brown couch discussing something.

"Mom!" I spoke up and walked into their full view. My mom looked worried and hurried to me but I waved her off because I was fine. I don't need her begging.

"I'm so sorry Morgan."

My hand reached out and stopped her from frowing. I was careful not to have an expression on my face because I want to tell her what I think before she assumes things by my facial features.

"Mom, we are mad that you didn't tell us about you deciding on getting married. You obviously said that you only loved dad and won't ever get married."

I stared into her sad eyes that glistened with tears. I wanted to comfort her but not just yet.

"But no mom, dad would have wanted you to move on and for you to be happy. Mom I love you no matter what and even though you this came to a surprise to all three of us we support this marriage. Me, Ron, and Jax believe that wedding should happen because we don't mind as long as you are both happy."

I finally smiled resurenly to her. She started crying and enveloped me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and I felt another warm body join us. I sniffed the air for the persons scent and it was Ron.

"Morgan just explained what we were all thinking, so mom we love you and we want you to be happy," Ron spoke as he rubbed my back comforting me and mom because he was bound to do the same to her. We separated and I was happy that we solved this.

Ron sighed leaving our group hug. He was always a mood killer when it comes to moments that rarely happen.

"So mom when are you planning on getting married?" Ron asked as he sat back down. I followed right behind him sitting right on him trying to annoy him.

"Geez, you're heavy Morgan. You should really lose weight," He grunted with a hint of whine in his voice. I sat up and scoffed at him with a glare of my own.

"For your information I weigh the perfect weight for my height and age. I personally think that you just need to man up you virgin boy," I snickered as I slid off and to his side. He gave me a evil look before focusing back on mom.

"Well I know this is sudden, but me and Joe wanted to up the wedding because we already bought a house in Georgia. We are planning on have a small wedding for just our close family and we are moving in two weeks from now." My mother spoke sounding afraid of what might happen next.

I honestly felt overwhelmed with all of this. First, I met a hot guy that will be my stepbrother. Second, I find out that my mom is getting married in a short time and third, we are fucking moving.

"What mom I can't move, I have friends here and we are closer to Ron's college. Mom we have memories here," I complained.

I can't leave? I was born here and I have two best friends and almost got my crush to like me. Plus, it's senior year and I want to spend it with my girls as a goodbye before we leave for college next year.

"But Morgan, we already bought the house and you get your own room and own bathroom. Plus, it has a nice swimming pool and the school is great out there," My mom answered as I started to feel down now about this.

I don't want to move but she already bought the house and I don't want to crush my moms feelings. I looked at her and smiled.

"Alright mom, we will move and I guess it doesn't hurt to be in a new school and miss your friends and be a loner. I guess it wouldn't hurt to leave the house that I lived my entire life in, behind," I choked and feeling tears spill out and down my cheeks.

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry. Morgan you are going to move out anyway next year then it would be me and this lonely house. I think we need to move on with our lives instead of standing still. So darling give it a chance for me?" She asked looking sad and down.

I wiped my stray tears and sniffled. I looked at the picture of dad hanging up over the TV. I guess she's right dad would want this and mom needs our support. I would give up my happiness for my mother.

"Okay mom, but my friends will visit alot and I will be visiting them too," I laughed quietly and was so exhausted now from everything. It has been a long day.

"Okay, how about you all rest for the night and I will take Joe and Jax home. I'll be back," She hummed as she went out the front door with Joe and Jax following her.

I watched as they disappeared into the night. I looked at Ron who stared at me.

"Ron!" I sobbed and I hugged him as he held me close. I needed my big brother right now and I know he needs me but wouldn't show it.

"I know Morgan, I know," He spoke with care as he helped me walk back to my room. He covered me up and kissd my forehead good night. He left and I heard his door shut with a creak.

I rolled to my right side and there was my window staring out into the backyard that I will miss. But we leave in two weeks so nothing to stress about right now, so I should relax. Yeah, I need sleep and that's what I'm gonna get. I closed my eyes and went back to my dad memories. They always help me sleep.

"Good night dad" I spoke quietly as I felt myself dozing off and into some deserved sleep.