20 - Something Else Entirely

Start from the beginning

"Mind your damn business Tallerico!" hissed Carson.

"It is my business when I see you picking on someone else."

"You better watch your mouth, Tallerico," Carson stepped up to him, "I don't know who you suddenly think you are but you'd better not mess with me."

Angelo smiled and said loudly, "Alright everybody listen up!" as though the whole cafeteria hadn't already been paying close attention. "We all know that Carson McQueen has a problem bigger than Philadelphia," he addressed the place, "Carson could be bothered by any number of things but I've narrowed it down to three choices." He began spinning the ball indolently on his fingers. "Number one. Most psychologists would tell you that the reason for his behavior is that deep down inside Carson, is a very scared little girl hiding inside the closet, terrified of the whole world." The cafeteria rippled with giggles and Angelo went on. "Number two; like the Neanderthals of prehistoric times, Carson has a small and underdeveloped brain which is incapable of handling emotions properly and so he resorts to violence and intimidation to get his point across." There was a resounding "Ooh! Burn!" Carson's face was getting redder and redder by the second.

"And three," Angelo stopped spinning the ball and held up a finger, "Carson has a very tiny dick and he feels the more macho strut he performs, the more it'll compensate for his inadequacy and inability to perform in the bedroom." The cafeteria erupted in laughter.

Carson was livid by now and shaking with anger.

Angelo was on a roll now. "What's wrong with you, McQueen?" he taunted. "You know, besides the fact that you can't keep it up, huh? You're shooting blanks boy; cooking with a wet noodle." He changed his voice to a falsetto, "Can't hoist the main sails! My sperm has fallen and it can't get up!"

"Fuck you, Tallerico!"

"Oh that's funny cause you ain't seen your pecker since you were a baby," laughed Angelo. "Just because you need tweezers to take a piss doesn't mean you got room to brag boy."

I looked at Taralynn and Avery who were just as surprised as I was. Avery was barely holding in her laughter and Taralynn's face was filled with bewilderment.

"Do you guys see what I am talking about here?" I looked at him again. He was positively reeling in all the attention and enjoying the fact that he was humiliating Carson. Not that Carson didn't deserve it but still. Angelo was spiraling out of control and fast. "He's acting like he owns the place."

Angelo winked at Carson. "Don't hurt yourself McQueen. You're in my school now, in mi casa!" He turned to stroll away leisurely. Carson chose that moment to throw a punch.

Angelo caught that fist over his shoulder with style and grace. "Alright," he chuckled, "you really should not have done that." He twisted Carson's wrist and flipped him across the floor. He pointed to Cole and Parker, "Don't boys. Please, save yourself the embarrassment because if you try it, I'm gonna show you who's bad."

That was certainly someone else, not Angelo Tallerico. For one thing, he had completely lost his mind.

"Hey, Madison," Avery got my attention again. "What's up with you and that Justin guy?"