Breathe Part 1

Over 1000 reads already! I'm suprised you guys actually read it that much lol. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy! Thank you guys sooo much for reading! Please keep reading and doing what your doing (: Now I will start doing Create-A-Character. You can vote or comment on THIS story and tell me your opinion on it, then I'll pick someone to be a character in my story. Of course you choose how the character looks and acts. But anyways thank you again guys for all the reads I love you guys lots! This long chapter is just for you all :D <3

________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V

"Cayden. Oh Cayden."

Cayden stirred in his sleep sighing into his pillow. He looks so ...human.

I crept a little closer. "Bloodmate.. " I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm.. ?" Cayden smiled in his sleep. "Wait. Jess no I do love .. "

His smile turned into a worry frown.

"She took it.. Blame her. Just let me explain. "

His arm stretched towards me and pulled me towards him. "Cayden? Cayden wake up."

I shook him a little but it made him pull me closer. "Anya.."

Anya? Another ex girlfriend? My heart dropped. I pushed away from Cayden waking him up. "Jess ?"

He rubbed his eyes. "What's going on."  I stared at the ground. "It's time for me to go Cayden.."

"No. Jessica it isn't safe for you to be out by yourself. I'm comming too."

"No. Um.. You were talking in your sleep.."

Cayden looked away, "What was I saying?"

"Anya." I cleared my throat. A pained expression crossed his face then dissapeared.

 "Oh." Was all he said. A slience settled between us. I got up when I was sure he wasn't going to say anything about her.

But something inside me told me to comfort him. "It's okay Cayden."

His eyes flickered to mine in suprise then back at the ground. "I'm sorry but I just can't explain why.."

"That's alright. I'll be here." I said without thinking. But I was glad I said it. I would be here forever, waiting. He makes me feel so happy and I would never do anything to break him anymore.

*_________________*

Michelle's P.O.V

"Something doesn't feel right.." I frowned. After we found a scent we went back to the hotel, everyone is suppose to be packed but there's no one downstairs but me and Alex.

Alex was texting away on his phone smiling. I folded my arms over my chest, "What are you up too Ryder?" He looked at me then back at his phone. "Nothing. Why?"

Something is definitely strange here, he won't look at me. I hate suprises..

"Alex.. About the mating process.."

"Hm?" Alex was still texting.

"I was thinking about it.. And .."

Alex's head snapped up. "What?" He tucked his phone away into his pocket. "What about it Michelle?" Bingo. "How long does it usually take for mates to be fully ..you know mated?"

Alex blushed a little. Aw how cute. "Well the first bite -

"Wait there's biting involved?" Alex smirked. "Yup."

"The first bite goes along with the sex, after that other werewolves can smell that your no longer a virgin. The second bite is your mark, your mark with be the same as mine I think just a different color. And the last bite seals the process."

"That sounds..beautiful." I clamped my hand over my mouth as soon as the words left it. I did not just say that. Alex actually looked pleased with my answer. "Don't ever be embarrassed to tell me how you feel about anything Elle." He pried my hand away from my mouth but still held it in his own.

 "How did I get stuck with such a gentleman?" I questioned outloud. Alex smiled, "You had me from the start Elle."

"Don't say that" We both laughed at my child like behavior. "Why not?" Alex whispered.

"It makes my heart try and jump out of my chest." Alex ran his hands through my hair and looked down at me, "I'm glad I have that effect on you." I met him halfway as our lips connected form what seems like a long time, too long. I'm starting to crave his touch and that really scared me, but I liked it the same.

Alex pulled away as I pouted at him. He always pulls away befor ehe gets carried away. Woah  I sould like a wife who knows her husband like the back of her hand. He got down on one knee in front of me.

"What are you doing?" Oh my god.

"Michelle.." Alex used my name instead of Elle meaning he's serious. Oh my freaking God.

"Would you like to go out with me on a date tomorrow night? Just us two?" My breath came out in a gust of wind. I thought he was going to do something else..

"Of course Alex." I giggled as we walked on, going who knows where.

_____________________________

I'm cutting it here ! Lol I will finish off in the next chapter but I really wanted to get this one up since I'm tired. The next chapter will be LONGER! So Don't trip guys :p

anyways who wants to make me a cover or banner for my story?(: I know somebody wants too...or you will all get thrown into a vortex of rainbows and charlie the unicorn. >;)

Vote, Comment and Rate guys! <3333 don't forget to vote or rate if you want to be a character or if you like want a new fan or anything. Message me deets :3 (not edited)