New secrets

"Allie!!! What happened? Tell me everything!"

 I said bursting into her room. She was on her bed reading a book. "What are you talking about?" she said innocently. I closed her door and locked it.

"If you do not tell me what happened I will force myself to have a breakdown!" I said. She laughed closing her book and putting it on her nightstand. She put her reading classes away on her desk.

"Well we were walking and he just kept looking at me. He's so sweet michie! He bought me some ice cream and we stopped at the park to eat it. On the way home we talked about alot of stuff. It's like Iv'e known him my whole life already and I just met him today.."

She stopped talking and looked at me. "So what about you and Mr. Ryder? " I fidgeted with my hands sitting on her bed. "Um..I dont know." I said.

Allie crossed her arms over her chest. "You don't know what?"

"How I feel..about him." I said quietly. "Oh. I like branden already." Allie said boldly. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. I'm going to go for a swim. You comming?" I hopped off her bed pausing at the door.

"Nah. I'm going to get ready for bed." She yawned.

Suddently I remembered our plans for tomorrow. "Get tons of sleep for our double date tomorrow Allie." I winked at her. She jumped out of bed. "What?! Why didn't you tell me!" She scrambled out of bed opening all her drawers, throwing clothes everywhere.

A shirt ended up smacking me on the head landing on my shoulder. "Will you calm down?" I said pulling clothes off the floor. "No. Not until I find something to wear that looks good." she replied from her closet.

I sighed. "Alright dress casual, something with jeans since we dont know what were doing."

She grinned at me. "Thanks michie or should I say ...Elle." She made a kissy face.

"Oh god." I scoffed trying not to laugh. I made my way to my own room openning my walk in closet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

this photo is their house :D its so green !

Song of the hour: Fantasia When I See You