Getting to know you

Jessica's P.O.V

I finally had the courage to go downstairs to find a straiway leading 4 ways. Oh thats just great I thought sarcastically. Cayden appeared beside me in an instant causing me to shriek. He held his hands up. "Sorry..  I thought you heard me comming." He responded.

I sighed trying to slow my heartbeat down again. " You should be! Scaring girls like that in this huge mansion. " I huffed. He cracked a smile. "How old are you?" He asked. "15." I replied.

"How old are you? " I asked turning the question on him. He smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know." he said whispering in my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright Cayden can you show me around before we leave tomorrow?" I said.

He nodded grabbing my hand. 'Do you like games?" He asked. "I like rockband 2." I replied shrugging.

He laughed. "Okay then let's play that." He said leading me to a closed door. He pushed the big brown wooned doors open to reveal a game room. The game room was huge, it had 3 pool tables, a few dart boards on the walls around the room, A flatscreen on one side and an even bigger Tv on the other, an xbox 36o, wii, and playstation 3. Every game had 4 controllers set up with it.

I ran over to the flatscreen to see DVDs piled in shelves on the side of it. The other side had the bigger Tv and then I saw it. The huge popcorn machine and the soda fountain. "Oh my god." I screamed.

Cayden was at my side right then. "Is everything okay Jessica?" He said tugging on the arm that was covering my mouth. I nodded letting my arm fall to the side. "Everything is better than okay. It's wonderful." I whispered.

Cayden was already picking up a guitar and choosing his rock character. "Winner gets to start a game of pool? " He challenged. I smiling accepting the challenge. "Your on Cayden!"