Chapter 30

Chapter 30>> Fred and George super spies// Flints explanation

Song Of The Chapter>> Kids in the dark by All time low.

*Fred's POV* {It's been a while since his last pov ;)}

What's Flint doing talking to Ry? She never has liked him, even from day one. I swear to Merlin if he is hurting her I will hurt him.

I don't know why I was mean to her after Mrs Norris was petrified, it just sort o came out. I keep doing this to her, I really shouldn't but it's covering up something, something that she cannot know. Only George knows, and I would like to keep it that way. I mean if anyone found out, I would die. Ginny wouldn't let me live it down. Ron would take the piss, so would Bill no doubt. Percy would probably turn his nose up. Mum would be going crazy, my dad would e like Bill probably. The only person (other than George) that would be chill about it would be Charlie.

"Stop acting as if you care." Orion hissed before stalking out if the hospital wing straight after Flint does.

I am really tempted to follow her and see if there is something going on between her and that Slytherin. Wood and Katie are let out of the hospital wing and we are all told to leave Harry to rest. As we all exit I pull Georgie back as I spot Ry going down the other hall.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Did you not notice, what occurred between Ryan and Flint?"

"Yeah, that was well weird."

"Well she's heading down there, let's follow her." I grin and we begin to follow our friend.

She was walking quite slowly, the way she does when she's thinking about something really badly. Her head is facing the ground and her hair was pulled out of the ponytail she originally had it in for the match. It cascaded down her back in waves like the ones you find at the seaside, when the water moves. Except they're red waves and not the murky blue ones at the beach. It wasn't long until she looked up and turned into one of the demist corridors in the school, it's rarely used and is generally where people go to talk when they wish for no one to hear. George and I quietly follow her down it and stop when we hear voices, one belonging to Ry.

"What did you mean, back there on the pitch?" She asks, the person that clearly is a Slytherin. The rest of our team have gone to get changed.

"What part?" The voice replied. It belonged to Flint. I turned to face George and could just make the confused look on his face.

"All of it."

"You're always hanging around the Weasels so many people assume you're dating one of them. Some believe you're dating both. Whereas I believe you're not dating either, a girl like you has better taste. However, been as recent circumstances have occurred, some believe you and Potter are together. But again, you have class."

What is he going on about? Is he bloody mad.

"Carry on."Ry urges. THERE'S MORE?!

"It's also obvious one of the twins want you, if not both. Plus, what you may not hear, I hear. Not only are they well known around the school, they are also called the players. The amount of girls that want them, the two smile at them but don't know who they are. When those girls find out, they're heartbroken. A girl like you doesn't deserve that."

Why does he keep saying 'a girl like you'? What does that mean.

"What you also don't know is, most of the boys in this school want you too. Many just for sex, as to be honest you aren't the ugliest girl in the school. You've got a decent body, curves and everything. Like I said, if you weren't a lion, I would of asked you out long ago."

"Just because of my house." She chuckles. "You're joking right?"

"Sorry, babe I'm not."

BABE?! He better shut his pie hole, before I do something that I won't regret.

"So say I was in Ravenclaw?"

"I might have."

"Or Hufflepuff?"

"You'd have been one hot weakling."

"Slytherin."

"I would have probably proposed already," he laughed.

His laugh and him are getting on the tits I do not have. Bloody proposing, he's fifteen! Plus, I do not like the way he is speaking about Orion, she is not meat on a bone. Or a dolly you play with.

"And that's what most boys think of you, babe. I suppose I could get over the fact you're a lion but no one could know."

"Flint. No. Now carry on explaining yourself. " She stepped further away from him.

"Well those twins, I've seen the way they look at you, Half the time their eyes are on your arse. I may not have a great idea what friends that are boys look at when they are close friends with girls, but I am pretty sure 'just friends' that are boys do not do that."

Please! I have never once looked at her arse. Neither has George...I think. He better not have! Besides Flint is talking out of his arse.

"Is that all?"

"Yup."

"Thanks, Flint."Ry starts to walk away and George and I back further into the shadows, so she can't see us.

"No problem, Waterstone." He calls.

Once she is out of view Flint exits the shadows and you can see his face, pink and flustered. What the hell? Why in Merlin's name is he all pink?

a/n- I know this is quite short, but I am writing more chapters for this today. I feel like, Ry should have some sort of relationship with Flint this year (second year) just to put a twist on this. Would you be down for that? I mean there is no doubt going to be issues with the relationship if it were to happen so what do you think?

Yes?

No?