Chapter 20

Chapter 20>> The morning at the burrow.

Song of the chapter>> Dirty Work by Austin Mahone.

I don't remember falling asleep again, all I know is I'm now in a bed. A bed that smells of cinnamon and fire. It smells like comfort, I roll over and find myself in the twins room. How, in Merlins beard, did I get here? I remember relaxing with Fred in the car after getting Harry.

I crawl out of bed and look in the small mirror they have in there. I look half dead, oh well.
Trudging downstairs I hear Mrs Weasley clanging about the kitchen and I see Ginny's head poke out from her bedroom door.

"Hey. You okay?" I unintentionally startle her and she nods.

Oh! It's because Harry's here. She hides back in her room and I carry on making my way to the ground floor.
I haven't seen Percy except for dinner last night, I assume he is study in his room as it's is his last year and he has his N.E.W.T.S.

"Morning Mrs Weasley." I chime entering the kitchen and she turns on her heel.

"Oh Orion, how sorry I am my boys dragged you out last night. I don't blame you nor do I blame Harry. I know what Fred and George are like, making you do things. The boys are fulfilling their punishments by de-gnoming the garden whilst I make breakfast." She rambles.

"Oh, no don't worry. Fred and George are very persuasive however, I will go help them after all I did go with them." I reply.

"Oh you will do no such thing, honestly go sit down. You were very tired when you returned."

"Please, I wish to." I reply and head out to the garden to find the boys teaching Harry how to de-gnome.

"I do hope, they are going over that side of the hedge and not onto my side." I chuckle.

"Oh don't worry, they're going the other way. Enjoy your sleep?" George replies launching a gnome to the left side of the hedge.

I watch Harry spin and let the gnome land just infront of the hedge.

"Honestly Harry, it's clear why you're not a beater." I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"He is not a beater because their are two bloody gorgeous, and sexy beasts already in the place of beaters." Fred gloats.

"Um I swear Harry is playing for Gryffindor and not Ravenclaw." I reply winking at Harry in the process, Ron shakes his head from behind his brothers.

"Is that's so Waterstone?" The two ask and face the opposite direction that they are throwing the gnomes.

"Don't you dare." I warn edging closer to them.

"Oh but we would." Fred grins.

"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY! MIGHT I REMIND YOU THAT THIS A PUNISHMENT AND NOT GAME! YOU DO NOT THROW THEM ONTO DAISY'S SIDE BUT TO THE RIGHT!" Mrs Weasley scolds from the kitchen making the twins cower in fear and quickly turn the other way. Thankfully she cannot see my face as a broad grin is spread across it.

They throw the last gnomes across the hedge and we all sit on the ground.

"What happened, how did I get to yours twos room?" I ask.

"George carried you and I had to wake Freddie up. Then mum caught us." Ron explains.

"I never had anything like this with Bill, Charlie or Percy. But from you, you should be ashamed of yourselves." George mimicked his mother pulling faces as he does.

"Perfect bloody Percy. Percy this, Percy that." Fred adds.

"She doesn't blame you or 'arry. In fact she was more shocked and annoyed about dads car. He told her, he was taking it apart to see what it's like when in reality he charms it and all."