Chapter 14

Chapter 14>> Wake up.

Song of the chapter>> wake up by the vamps.

"Wake up!" I open my eyes to find Wood shaking me and my twin awake.

"What's going on?"

"McGonagall is downstairs says it's urgent, and needs to see you two and Percy." He replies.

He didn't say Ron. Merlins beard what's happened! I leap up from my bed as does George and I throw of my tip before rushing down to the common room.

"Professor, what is the problem?" Percy asks, flattening out his pyjamas.

"Your brother has been hurt, as had Mr. Potter and Ms. Waterstone. They're currently being taken to the hospital wing, if you would like to come with me." Professor says, and my heart begins to beat faster, in fear.

We instantly run down to the hospital wing, not caring that the head of our house and Percy are trailing behind us.

Ron is in the middle of the Ry and Harry whilst Hermione is sat between the boys.

"What happened Hermione?" George asks sitting between our bestfriend and brother.

"Ron played some real wizards chess and sacrificed himself as a knight and the concrete of the horse smashed around him. Harry and Orion, I have no idea, it happened after. However, Ron and Harry should be fine and will wake up soon." She explains.

"What about Ryan?" I ask, holding onto her hand tightly.

"Umm, Madame Pomfrey actually didn't say, but I'm not too sure it's good, just look at her."

I take the time to actually scan over her appearance. A red, blue and black neck. Scratch marks. Dark circles around her eyes. She doesn't look good at all.

"Out of the way!" Madame Pomfrey calls, pushing me away from Ry.

"Madame, when will Orion wake up?" Percy asks, actually sounding as if he cares for her. He probably doesn't want Bill or Charlie to hurt him because they love her like a sister as well as they have known her longer than us because of her brothers.

"That is the probablem Mr Weasley, I haven't a clue. It is narrow that she may not wake up considering the circumstance of her physical state at this very moment. I'm sorry."

What? She may not wake up? She needs to wake up! She's my best friend apart from George and Lee.

"You may stay children, but I do advise you go off to bed and return in the morning." McGonagall says, Hermione agrees as does Percy but myself and George stay put. In the middle of our younger brother and Orion. A small weight had lifted because Ron will be okay, but my shoulders are still heavy because Ryan might not be.

* * *

George fell asleep not too long ago. I've tried but I can't. My hand is still intertwined with hers and I trace circles with my thumb on the skin.

"Please wake up Ryan. Your sleeping hurts. Please wake up. I don't know what we will do without you. We need you. Ry, we love you and need you." I whisper kissing her forehead and I lay my head beside her on the bed.

Orion's POV

Darkness. That's it. Not even the slightest bit of light is in sight. I can hear people talking and I can feel people touching my arms and hands but I can't move, or speak or open my eyes.

"Please wake up Ryan. Your sleeping hurts. Please wake up. I don't know what we will do without you. We need you. Ry, we love you and need you"

I recognise the voice, but I don't remember their name. Their hand must be holding mine, and a large lump rests beside me.

"Please." Their muffled voice begs.

"Ry, I love you..."

"like a sister and I won't be able to live without you. As much as Georgie is my twin I don't think I could live with just him anymore."

Who is Georgie?

Who is this boy?

Who am I to them?

Why can't I see anything?

Why do I feel as if I am being stabbed multiple times!

"Please wake up."