Chapter 26

Chapter 26>> Crying in the bathroom.

Song of the chapter>> Ave Maria by Beyoncé

I don't know how long it has been, but the tears are still flowing. I haven't cried in a while. A while being since my grandfather died, I was six, I'm now fourteen. Most people would be thinking, you would of had to cry at least once in eight years. But no, I haven't I bottled it all up. My grandfather was the only one I cried to and didn't feel bad for crying and wanting their comfort. Now, because he's not here I keep it hidden, well kept it hidden. Eight years worth of tears, are escaping. There is no way to return them, once they're free, they're gone.

They're  staining my Quidditch bottoms, but I couldn't care less.
I don't care about anything right now, I'm done caring right now. I just want time to not care, to let myself free and escape from the walls I've built up, protecting me from tears, and sad, dampening feelings.

"Ryan?" A voice calls softly and invite my knee cap, trying to keep silent. It tastes salty.

"Ry, its us." Another voice calls.

Fred and George. The two I wish terribly not to see right now. I don't want to see anyone, especially not them. Yes they might be my best friends, but when it's the two biggest jokers in the school, feelings are best kept hidden.

"We know you're in here." I hear the sound of a body sliding down the door of the cubicle I'm in. Another following suit.

"You're not a blood-traitor. And you most certainly are not a whore." George says.

"Ryan, what Draco said. They're untrue. Dot listen to him, I know it's hard to ignore a prat like him, but please try." Fred quietly whispers.

"How?" I mutter.

"Open the door, that's a start." George states.

I reach up and unlock the door, it slowly creams open revealing the two ginger boys sat in the floor of a girls bathroom.

"Now, come here." Fred adds his arms wide.

I slowly crawl between the boys and get engulfed into a hug. My head becomes buried in the crook of George's neck and my right hand is intertwined with his brothers.

As much as I'm used to their hugs, it's still weird thinking that the two most careless boys have feelings.

"I'm sorry." I apologise.

"Why are you sorry?" Fred whispers.

"For everything." I state.

"You've down nothing to be sorry about. If you're talking about last year, then you still haven't got a reason to be sorry." George strokes my back.

"I'm just sorry for being me." I state.

"Stop being soppy, and soft now. Stand up, be the strong and brave Orion we know and show those slimy Slytherins that it doesn't bother you." Fred says.

I nod, and stand in feet. The strong and brave act- fake. I don't see how I got into Gryffindor I was destined to be in Hufflepuff, yet the sorting hat is never wrong, right? Wrong, I believe he placed me wrong. I don't have the courage and bravery to be in Gryffindor. Underneath the Orion Waterstone everyone see's is a scared little girl, who needs help.

I'm nothing special or, anyone you wish to be. I've always wanted to be like Angelina, Alicia or Katie. Heck, I've even wanted to be Ginny or Hermione. They're all gorgeous, brave and independent. Whereas I am a fourteen year old girl that needs her family or best friends by her side, to help her struggle through life.
My grades aren't perfect, nor is my behaviour.
My home life isn't perfect, my father and mother both have badly paying jobs, yet they're doing something they love. That's why I love them. They don't care about what anyone else thinks, as long as they are enjoying life and happy that's all that matters. As long as Kasey, Luke, Kieran and I are happy they're happy. Yet, they do not see the truth behind the mask I wear everyday. No one does, and it's hard, keeping it on when every so often it's slips slightly.
I have no goal in life, no dream job or destination I'm trying to reach for. My brothers have always had set goals, and now they are fulfilling them. I, on the other hand, don't know what I want in life.
I'm forever being asked about my dream boyfriend, my answer is the same- I don't know.
How many kids do I want- I don't know.
Do I want to get married- I don't know.
What's my dream- I don't know.

I'm girl set out for failure, and there is no way anyone can change that.

It hurts even more, knowing that even though I have the amount of people around me, I have never felt so lonely...

Sorry it's short. But hey,

Don't forget to vote/comment/share 🤓⚡️