Chapter 1

This is currently edited and therefore some parts may be in 3rd person other parts in 1st.

Edited 29/09/2017

*not based in the 90's*

"Have you got everything, your robes? Wand? Books?" her mother worries, as she stood on the platform waiting for the train to arrive, taking her to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry, for her third year.
"Yes, mum. For the one millionth time, I have everything, besides if I don't I will send you a letter and you can send them to me via Kaspar," she replied, zipping her hoodie up over her t-shirt as she begins to get cold. 

Kaspar is her pet owl. Yes, you heard right, her PET owl. At school, they have to have either, an owl, cat, or rat. And she decided to have an owl because all three of her brothers had owls and they are really nice animals. Kaspar is just a snow owl, meaning he is pure white however on his left wing he has a brown dot. 

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. You know me, worry, worry, worry." Her mum chuckles, shaking her head slightly. Orion nodded her head just as the train arrives. Her mother pulls the girl into a tight hug before kissing her head and sending her daughter onto the train. And yet again, the redheaded girl struggled to pull her heavy, brown trunk onto the train.

"Here." A Scottish accent, says before pushing the trunk onto the train after her. "There you go."

"Thanks, Wood." The girl smiled before dragging the luggage to an empty carriage.

Wood, well should I say Oliver Wood, is captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, which also happens to be the team Orion plays on. She is in the house Gryffindor, obviously. However, there are three others, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. To be honest, she despises Slytherins, just because most of them are stuck up, bullies. Some Ravenclaws are okay, but they're too smart compared to her if she was not going to lie, and there is about one Hufflepuff she can stand, just because she doesn't really talk to any of them.

The girl began to struggle once again to get her trunk onto the luggage area above the seats. Orion tried to tug the box on wheels, onto the seats and then stand on the seats herself. She managed to heave the trunk up and finally onto the shelving area.

She then flopped onto the seats, enjoying the tranquillity of being alone, well until three boys came barging in. Two ginger twins, and a brunette.  Fred Weasley, George Weasley, and Lee Jordan- her best friends.

"Well looky here, Miss Orion Waterstone." George grins, using her full name, making her sigh and cross her arms across her chest. She hates people using her full name. It's a really weird name- in her opinion. 

"Awwwww, is Wickle Ry-Ry upset because Georgie-Porgie used her full name."

"Piss off Lee." She snapped, giggling slightly at his stupidity.

"Nice to see you too." Fred chuckles sitting next to her as the other two sit across from them. "What's new?"

"Apparently, Harry Potter is supposed to be coming to Hogwarts this year," Orion smirked.

Harry Potter is a famous wizard because when he was a baby he "defeated" the darkest wizard ever to be known, called vol-he who shall not be named. His parents, Lily and James, were murdered that night and he came out with only a lightning scar on his forehead. Personally, when she found out about Harry Potter she thought it was a joke, but her parents were apparently really good friends with the Potters and went to school with them. Well, we shall see if he shows, shall we?