Second Chance at First Line

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?" Stiles said, turning around in his chair.

"I just wanted to tell you that we need to figure out a way to let Scott play on Saturday, this is way too important for him." I demanded. He sighed. 

"I'll try.." He said. I smiled. 

"Thank you!!!!!" I smiled.

"I'll go talk to Scott now then" He said. I waved bye. 

"Is Scott your boyfriend?? "I heard the twins snicker. I hissed and went after them. I guess I need a bit more help with my anger too.  After I calmed down, I went back into my bedroom, but I was stopped by a shadow. He tried to push me up against the wall, but I ended up flipping him over. Thanks dad! 

"What happened!?!?" My brothers yelled as they switched on my light. I looked at the ground and saw that it was Derek Hale. I looked at them. 

"It's Derek Hale, he's.." I trailed off. I forget if Scott told me that he was a werewolf.

" A werewolf, like Scott. And I saw him on the field today, and I heard you guys in the locker room too. If he plays Saturday, I'll kill you both myself." He told me. I stepped in front of my brothers. 

"You'll have to catch us first" I told him. I then glared at him until he left. I turned to my brothers behind me.

"First, do not tell mom about what happened. Second, I'll be fine. Thirdly, stay away from that guy. And lastly.. who wants to go get some Twizzlers?" I asked them, hoping to rid the terror that was in their eyes. They ran downstairs to get the TV on and the Twizzlers out as I looked at my window. If he dares to go after my brothers I'm going to annihilate him.

_____________________________________________

I ran up to Scott and Stiles in the jeep. I barely got any sleep last night because I wanted to make sure that Derek didn't come back.  As I got into the back I turned to them.

"Derek came to my house last night"

"Derek was at my house last night" We looked at each other in surprise, as Stiles looked over to us as he started to drive away.

"What do you mean he was at your house last night?" I exclaimed, scaring them.

"I was skyping Stiles and he saw that Derek was behind me, then when he attacked me, he told me that if I even step a foot on the lacrosse field, he'll kill me" My eyes widened.

"Why was he at your house" They both asked me.

"He came to make sure that you weren't playing on Saturday. The only thing different was that he threatened to kill the both of us, and scared my brothers senseless."I told them, Scott tilted his head. 

"You have brothers?" He asked. 

"Two," I told him."But you are still playing Saturday, that was planned.Not this werewolf murder mess" I told him as we arrived at the school. I got out of the jeep and ran inside. As I ran past the locker I saw a familiar scruff of hair.

"Isaac!" I greeted.He jumped and turned to me.  He had a big bruise on the side of his face, dangerously close to his eye.

"What happened!" I said as I gasped. He looked down. 

"I fell of my bike" He said, obviously lying. I decided to fake it for now. 

"Okay. You better be safer then!" I said cheerfully as he smiled. 

"Where have you been!" I asked him as we walked down the hallway.

"I've been busy working," I turned to look at him. "I work at the cemetery, my dad owns it." He told me, I nodded.