Chapter 50 - The End

Comenzar desde el principio

Ace closed his eyes for a few seconds.  "I wouldn't even have a will to live if it weren't for Sabo and a high-maintenance brother like you. Oh yeah, if you see Dadan someday say hello for me. When I face my own death, I even miss a woman like her." Ace looked at the sky.

"Like I said, don't say that you're gonna die!" Luffy yelled. Ace's attention went back towards the horizon. "There are a few things that makes me wanna stay. That is my desire to see you fulfill your dream which I know you can do it, since you're my brother... And to see (Name) at least one last time. Heh, I'm pretty pathetic. I promised that one day I'll marry her but that day will never come..." Ace tried his best to fight his tears.

"Ever since that day we promised each other, I lived my life without any regret." Ace said with a smile. "Don't lie!" Luffy yelled. "But I'm not lying. Something tells me that what I truly wanted wasn't fame." Ace could feel his own blood dripping on his arm and on the ground. He knew he didn't had much time left.

"Did I even deserved to be born?" Ace asked out of the blue. He chuckled a little as the image of a very angry girl came in his mind. "Heh, never mind. If she would hear me right now, she'll probably kill me herself." Ace continued to smile. "I'm going to be a father, Luffy." Ace said proudly.

When Whitebeard told Ace the news, Ace couldn't be more happy about it. However he knew that if he died now, (Name) will have to live the life his mother did. He didn't wanna die but was there another choice right now?

Luffy's eyes widened at Ace's words. "Luffy... I have just one last request for you. Please look out after (Name)  and my child. Knowing the stubborn person she is, she will refuse to admit that I actually died... That's why, Luffy, I'm asking you to take care of those two." Ace said.

"A-Ace... Y-you're lying! You're not gonna die!" Luffy's voice cracked. Ace wanted more than ever to give Luffy a hug however he couldn't even lift a finger on his own. "Luffy... One last favor? I can't speak out loud for everybody to hear so please pass on this message."

"Pops, everyone, (Name) and you, Luffy... Even though I'm so worthless and I have the blood of a demon in me... I thank you all, for loving me!" Ace fought his tears as he felt Luffy crying next to him. He knew that this was his last moment so he managed to calm himself and put on a smile.

Luffy still shocked over what was happening, did not notice Ace was falling until he was on the ground, dead. His mind couldn't process this.

Ace just died.

———— but did he really? ————

You looked around your surroundings. You had no idea where you were or for the matter, who you were.

When you tried to stand up, you were stopped by the chains on your hands and legs. You gulped as you heard footsteps outside. When the door opened you pushed yourself towards the nearest wall.

The man walked closer to you and then kneeled in front of you. Somehow, his face seemed familiar, but you couldn't remember from where or who this person is.

But you gathered all you courage to speak up. "Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?" You asked him. You didn't really noticed the smile on his face, however he was pretty satisfied with your questions.

"All you need to know is that you're safe now. I am your father and you are my daughter. You've been captured by some pirates but now you're safe. You'll be escorted to a safer place soon. We'll talk then." He said.

You furrowed your brows at him. You weren't sure if you could trust this man. You noticed that he wore Navy uniform however the voice in your head was screaming at you that this man was danger and that he shouldn't be trusted.

"Why should I believe your words?" You whispered. "You should... If you want to keep that baby of yours alive." He said as he pointed at your belly. Your eyes widened. That's right!  You're pregnant! 

But who was your lover? Was he even your lover?  Were you married? Who is he?  Who are you?

"Urgh!" You rubbed your head as you started to get a pretty bad headache. "You cannot remember do you?" He asked. You only nod. Even if you tried to remember something, something in your mind blocked the access to those memories. It was like everything was at the tip of your tongue and you just couldn't remember. The voice in your head was getting louder and louder. It was like someone was screaming inside your head.

This voice wasn't a voice you could recognize however the only thing it kept doing was calling out your name as it was screaming at you to run away.

-the end

——————————————————
Plsdontkillme

I will answer to some questions now! (That you guys might of want to know)

So like, what happened to you?
So as a recap of what just happened, you've been drugged with some kind of shit from the Navy lab that makes you forget your past. This substance was used to manipulate citizens or even pirates in case they've seen too much.  (Totally made that up)

DID THE BABY DIED?!
The baby didn't die so you can rest easy for now.

ACE KNOWS?! HOW?!
yep he knows. When Whitebeard spoke to Ace after he got out of his chains, he told Ace about you being pregnant however he did not mention the fact that you've been captured only because he didn't want Ace to get into a fight with Akainu. Oh well shit.

Is the sequel still going to be a Ace x Reader or will it change into a (random one piece character)  x reader? 
The answer to that is NO. Big no! This is a Ace x Reader and it will remain that way.

ACE DIED T^T?!
I don't know...you have to read the sequel to find out what happened to him! :)

So anyways guys, I hope you enjoyed reading 150-200 hours of my life! Lol let me reformulate. I hope you guys enjoyed reading Call Your Name! 

Do not fear cause the sequel will come out soon. I will post an update to let you guys know. For now, I have to make a cover for that so there goes another sleepless night.