Chapter 11 - Valentines Day

This is for all of you dirty minded people out there!

Suggestive content! Read at own risk. Almost lemon/smut.

Happy Valentines Day!

"Ace! Do you know what day it's today?" You cooed.

Ace started to panic, thinking it's your birthday and he forgot to get you something.

"Uhh, Sunday?"

"No dummy! It's Valentines Day!" You announced.

"Oh, I thought it was something more important." Ace said.

You cover your hand in shock.

"How could you say that?! I thought you loved me!" You yelled at him.

Of course, you only wanted to get a reaction out of him, nothing more.

"Huh? Now why are you crying? Come on, I'll buy you something pretty when we get home." Ace said while pinching your cheeks.

You only pouted and turned the other way.

Ace laughed at you.

"Two can play your game, (Name), don't forget that." Ace said it with his legendary smirk on his face.

"Oh well too bad, I wanted to give you these chocolates but I guess that won't happen. You're right Ace, two can play this game. Karma is a bitch." You said as you started to eat the chocolates you bought.

"Chocolate?! Wait, (Name), don't bring food into this! Food is innocent. Please will you give me some chocolate?" Ace asked as he started to nuzzle into your neck.

You started to giggle as you felt his breath on your skin.

He hugged you from behind as he continued to nuzzle into your neck.

You almost melted into his arms.

Speaking of melting, that's what happed to the chocolate you had in your hand.

"Awwe, it seems you got yourself dirty." Ace started to chuckle.

His voice was deeper than before. None of you realized it, but there was a very strong sexual tension between the two of you right now.

"Uhh, yeah. I should *ahh* get changed." You moaned in the middle of the sentence as Ace started to kiss your neck.

His plan was to find your weak spot but it seems it wasn't that difficult.

"Right here?" Ace asked slowly.

"N-no. Don't be stupid Ace. Or you want other guys see me naked?" You asked as you stood up.

Ace grabbed your hand and dragged you down next to him.

"What other guys? I don't recall seeing anyone on this island these pass days." Ace said.

It was true though. Island after island, this one seemed to not be populated by anyone.

"Plus, I'm the only one who can see you naked." Ace whispered in your ear.

You blushed and stood up once again..

"I'm going to take a bath." You said.

It wasn't an invitation for Ace to come with you. You just wanted to cool both Ace's and yours mind off. Things were going way to quickly.

As you entered the water, you were glad with the fact that it wasn't too deep.

It was actually a waterfall, which had a little lake. The water wasn't cold either. It was all nice and warm.