Chapter 15 - Yami Yami no Mi

You and Ace just got back from Sabaody Archipelago.

Everyone was out on the island Moby Dick docked at.

The both of you were excited to see everyone once again.

The mist that was rising from the ocean floor started to clear up, with that, helping you see the ship you call home.

Not long after you arrived on the ship, you found out that everyone was on the island at the moment, so the ship was only yours.

A bath sounded very nice, so you decided to do that.

Ace and you walked towards your room (you share the same room).

The two of you closed the door behind you and after, you took a deep breath.

"It feels good to be finally home." You breathed out.

Ace chuckled and hugged you from behind.

"Yeah, we get to do it in a bed." Ace said while kissing your neck.

You started to giggle as you felt his nose and breath on your ticklish spot.

"Ace stop it! You're tickling me!" You continued to giggle and tried to push Ace away from you.

Ace chuckled. He grabbed your chin and turned your head towards him. He leaned forward for a kiss which you gladly gived him.

"You know, Ace, I need to take a bath." You whispered in his ear.

"You know, (Name), we can take one together." Ace replied wih the same tone.

Outside of your door, you didn't knew that people started to come back from the island.

You and Ace started your make out session. You jumpe in his arms and he carefully walked towards the door.

He opened the door, continuing to kiss you, holding you close as possible. After the two of you were outside your room, Ace pinned you to the wall.

Neither one of you noticed the fact that you were being watched.

"And so I-" Thatch was telling a tale when all the sudden he saw you and Ace. At first he didin't noticed that the two of you were kissing but after a few seconds of staring at the two of you, he realized what was happening.

You and Ace. Ace and you. He had to tell Marco about this.

"Oi! Thatch did you- oh well hello." Marco suddenly appeared behind him, then he suddenly stopped when he saw you and Ace. "Am I missing something?" Marco's mouth fell open.

"I-I don't know?" Thatch was confused aswell.

You and Ace finally decided to catch your breath and you broke the kiss.

You were very surprised to see everyone staring at the both of you.

"Oh..." You started to blush as you noticed the everyone was smirking or they were looking very surprised at the both of you.

"Uhhh, hi?"

"That's your reaction?!" Everyone yelled.

------------------

"So my children, you came back." Pops said while he continued to drink his sake.

"Yes. I never would of thought my mother was part of Pirate's King crew though. That really surprised me!" You laughed.

"Pops, I think it was more easier if you would've told us directly these things, since you already knew them..." Ace said annoyed.

"Well, where would the fun go if I would've done that?" Whitebeard laughed at his two children.