"Okay okay, I'm coming." I shouted through the door. I slid all the locks back and the door flung open before I could even put my hand on the handle.

"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York city." Louis sang loudly into my ear as he crushed me in his arms.

"Apparently humid this time of year." I smirked. Niall was next to enter and went shooting through the door ignoring my presence. "Well hey there Niall, make yourself at home." I joked.

"Bathroom?" He asked with urgency.

"Upstairs, first room on the right." I replied as I watched him scramble up the stairs in a hurry.

"I told him not to drink 5 energy drinks." Liam smiled as he hugged me.

"Niall will be Niall." I joked. "Hey Zayn." I smiled as we hugged each other.

"Delilah."

"Harry." I replied awkwardly, he stood in the door way not knowing what to do and I mirrored his actions, his face looked bored, he didn't want to be here I could tell. He didn't hug me and walked straight into the front room. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door a little harder than expected making myself jump.

"Delilah, do you not have a tv?" Niall asked entering the room.

"I do."

"Where is it?"

"In a box, in the kitchen."

"Why is it in there?"

"It's sort of broken..."

"How is it broken?"

"The screen smashed..."

"How?" I was hoping he would drop the subject but he was intrigued in my TV, we weren't even staying here long.

"It fell of the wall." I said coughing at the same time so hopefully it wasn't audible.

"It what?"

"Fell." I said still masking my voice.

"What the heck did you do to it?" I heard Louis shout from the kitchen.

"It fell of the wall alright, I suck at DIY." I said but ended up laughing at my stupidity.

"Aww Lilhah." Louis laughed rubbing my hair, I swatted his hand away and laughed along with him.

"Are we going or what?" Harry asked in a stubborn mood, someone didn't sound happy and I wasn't in the mood to deal with him.

"Yeah, sure." I replied my voice matching his. I grabbed my bags but they were snatched out of my hand by Louis as he ran back out the front door. My smile beamed as he ran to the car like a cute little kid. The others soon left the house, Harry avoided eye contact which really annoyed me. I picked up the rest of my things and slammed the front door shut and locked it. I walked down the path, waving at my neighbour in her window before jumping in the passenger seat of the car next to Louis who was already revving up the engine. Harry was last in the car and slammed the door shut without saying a word to anyone, something was up with him and we needed to talk.

"When you said you lived in the countryside I didn't realise you meant the middle of nowhere." Niall said staring out the window in awe.

"Yep, peace and quiet."

"Isn't it creepy?" Zayn asked.

"No, should it be?"

"Well, it's just if something happened to you no-one is around to do anything or even know about it."

"What's going to happen out here? We're like 50 miles away from the city."

"Where do you get food?" Niall asked, typical Niall.

"A shop, just like you." I smirked.

"There aren't any shops."

"I stock up." I smiled before turning back around and looking back out of the windscreen.

"I hope you bought your party frock." Louis beamed.

"Why?"

"We're going out tonight." He winked.

"Where, why?" I don't like public outings much when a camera is shoved in my face.

"Partying and you're finally 18, oh yeah by the way happy birthday!" He cheered, the others all joined in causing me to grin, Harry even mumbled out a small happy birthday. Well it's better than nothing I thought.

"FREEDOM!" I shouted as I leapt out of the car outside the boys place.

"Yeah... freedom." I heard Harry mumble as he walked past and into the house. My smile turned into a frown and I wasn't starting to regret even bothering to make the effort. It was my 18th birthday and my boyfriend is in a mood with me over something I have no idea about. I hadn't noticed a tear trickling down my face until Louis wiped it away with his thumb.

"Hey, don't cry, he's just tired." He said trying to comfort me.

"No he's not, there's something wrong." I replied.

"Forget him, we're going to celebrate." He said trying to cheer me up.

"I'm not in the mood anymore." I said trying to turn away but Louis stopped me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You listen here, I haven't just drove over 100 miles with Niall asking where the nearest Nando's is every 10 minutes for you to mop around for the next week, we're going to have fun, you're going to have fun, forget Harry for today, he'll get over it and see the fun he's missing, he'll be right back here with you before you know it. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

"I can't say no to that." I grinned as I was embraced with his arms.

Harry's POV

I watched as they stood on the driveway talking, Delilah looked upset, I should be out there comforting her but my feet remained planted on the floor next to the window just watching them. I cringed as they hugged, that should be me but it wasn't and I did nothing about it, I'm her boyfriend.

"Shouldn't that be you?" Liam asked walking up behind me.

"Look how happy she is with him." I sighed.

"He's comforting her because you're pushing her away."

"I just, I don't know what to do." I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"All I can say is don't be an idiot." He replied before he walked away. I shuffled from my position and disappeared up to my room out the way of any disturbances to think things over.