Forty-Four

Jack's POV:

I shook my head and yawned, feeling the sleepiness leave my body and the heat of another person next to me, I was snuggled up against Mark, nothing happened, thank god we just talked and he apologized profusely for all that he had ever done. 

I forgave him.

I couldn't not forgive him. He was too cute and honest and loveable to not forgive. I smiled and booped his nose, he snored on. I chuckled a bit and carefully got out of his grasp and got up, stretching and feeling my spine pop along with my ankles and cracking my fingers next. I shook my head, ran my hand through my hair and yawned again. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 

I had to catch my flight in a few hours. I went into the bathroom and shut the door and stripped to take my shower. 

I got dressed and brushed my teeth and when I walked in Mark was sitting up in bed and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He smiled when he saw me. 

"Morning sleepyhead," I said with a grin as I flopped down on the bed. 

"Morning." He said, his morning voice was so deep and I couldn't help but stare at him, he was nice to look at and cute as all hell in the morning. He grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap, my head laying on his leg I smiled up at him and he kissed my nose. 

"Wanna get breakfast?" He asked. 

I smiled, "I would like that a lot." I muttered Then hearing a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. 

Felix greeted me, "Hey man I was wondering, all of us are going out to breakfast, do you know if Mark's up yet?" He asked tilting his head to the side. I heard Mark get up. 

"Actually yeah I am up," Mark said with a slight grin as he leaned against the doorframe. Felix's eyes widened and he screeched. 

"YES YES YES FINALLY!" He screamed, I was in shock and Mark laughed and hugged me from behind which made me smile. Felix almost passed out from happiness before he bolted down the corridor to go get the others. 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Typical Felix, I'm surprised he isn't hungover."

"I assume he drank last night at dinner?" 

"Yep," I said with a chuckle. 

Mark shook his head with a grin and turned me around to face him. 

"Well, my sweet I should probably get back to my room to shower and whatnot." I smiled.

"Alright dork," I muttered in reply, leaning in and giving him a quick kiss. 

He smiled and pulled away rubbing my lips with his thumb before he pulled away and walked out. Turning back to say, "Parting is such sweet sorrow." I smiled.

Before long I was packing my stuff and straightening out the room so that the maids had a little less work to do, opening up the bedside table drawer and reaching in I took out the ring box. I had kept it hidden. I sighed and stuck it in my suitcase, "Hopefully soon." I muttered. 

I grabbed my hat and my phone and wallet and whatnot and put all my suitcases in the corner of the room, another knock and I answered again, this time it was all the guys, Mark stood in the back on his phone, probably on Twitter. 

"We ready?" I asked. Felix nodded and smiled and I joined the group before placing my hand in Marks. He smiled and kissed the back of it and put his phone in his back pocket. We started down the corridor, breakfast awaiting.