Seventeen

Mark's POV:

I heaved a sigh as I walked through the door of my house. I had been at the hospital 24/7 with my mom. Tonight she made me go home. I hadn't heard from Sean and it was starting to worry me a bit, he was probably asleep, but I texted him anyways.

Markimoo: Hey you, momiplier made me go home and sleep in my own bed for once. I love and miss you so much, can't wait to see you lover. xoxo

I sent the text and kicked my shoes off. I missed him so much it wasn't even funny. My heart ached and my head hurt. I didn't want to leave him so soon, but I had to. My phone buzzed, I picked it up and read the message that he had sent to me.

LoveaBoy<3: Oh marki u need your rest doof, even if it means leaving her side for the night, you've been a big help to her. You big goober. I wish I was there to help u through this.

Markimoo: I wish u were here too. TBH I think u would be the thing to keep me anchored right now.

I sent it, my heart breaking a bit, ever since he had kissed me that night he had been my anchor, the thing that I leaned on, and I loved him so much for carrying me, for helping me through this thing that I was going through right now. It hurt, us being so far away from each other. Not being able to hold him in my arms late at night, feel him scoot closer into my arms when there was a storm. Cuddling, playing video games together, going for walks and rides with the dogs. I knew that it must be killing him as well. But, luckily, we would hopefully be together soon at the next convention, he needed me more than I needed him. I heaved another sigh.

Another text came through.

LoveaBoy<3: I know marki, I know you need me. I would help you no matter what.

I smiled, what had I done to get someone like him?

I was about to reply when another text came through.

LoveaBoy<3: Who knows, maybe theres a surprise waiting for you.

Markimoo: What???

I made my way up to the room, staring at my phone and awaiting another text from him. I placed a hand on my doorknob, when I heard the distant sound of the Sans theme from Undertale, I turned the know an swung the door open, Sean was standing in the middle of my bedroom, his suitcase standing next to him. He smiled.

"Surprise Marki."

___________________

Unexpected eh?

Questions, Comments, suggestions, anything! let me know.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love you all and I hope you have a tremendous day.

*BROFIST* HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND AND OF COURSE BUH BYE!