Seven

Mark's POV:

And at that moment I felt like a girl. Considering the fact a group of (manly) men, went shopping for at least 5 hours.

I stood outside of a clothing shop scrolling through Twitter. I had left the others inside after buying the stuff that I wanted. A new blue flannel shirt, I figured it would do me some good considering the fact all that I had were t-shirts in my luggage and it seemed to always be cold and rainy in Ireland. I ran a hand through my hair, straightening out the blue fringe and letting out a happy sigh. I heard the door to the shop open, but I wasn't paying that much attention.

I kept staring at my phone and answering peoples comments and questions on Twitter. I had decided to post a few pictures of the guys and I on Twitter. There were a lot more pictures of Jack and I than anyone else. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle as I looked at one that I had recently posted. We had decided to go into a candy store. The picture showed a very angry Felix as Bob laughed his ass off in the background. Jack and I had decided it would be a good idea to catch him off guard and scare him. The moron ended up dropping his Jellybeans all over the pavement and then commenced to calling Jack and I some not very nice names in Swedish. He got over it when I bought him a huge box of them.

Another picture that got a lot of comments on it was of Jack and I. Wade and Yami somehow pick pocketed me and stole my phone. We all decided to stop by another one of Jack's favorite stores which sold a immense amount stuff, basically it was a antique store and even I liked it. Jack had been gawking at a old camera that reminded him of the one his mom used to use. I had walked over to him wanting to see what all the fuss was about. He had still been freaking out about it. I didn't even realize I had done it, but I ended up putting my hand on his waist and listening to his story about the camera and his mom. Yami and Wade took a picture and posted it without me knowing. I finally realized they had my phone when The Walking Dead theme song started playing and Yami tried to run from me. Resulting in me full on tackling him for it. Of course he had posted the picture before I could stop him.

I know looked over the comments of the picture, most of them were along the lines of,

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" and "IS SEAN BLUSHING!???????"

That comment got me. I stared at the picture trying to figure out if he was or not...he was.

My train of thought and my gaze were broken by a familiar voice. I jumped and looked up. There he was. I smiled.

"I saw ya jump, did I scare ya?" He said with a chuckle and a wink. I laughed, "Naw, I just can't stand looking at something so ugly." I said with a smirk, he laughed, "Then you must be lookin' in a mirror my friend." I smiled and turned my phone off.

"What were ya lookin' at Marky?" He said walking over to me. I shrugged, "Twitter. Checking in with the fans, keeping the ship alive." I laughed, he rolled his eyes, "Septiplier," he said with a smirk, "It's so weird how much our fans actually want that to happen..." He said, I looked down and nervously shuffled my feet, "Yeah, it is weird..." He twiddled his thumbs, we stood in an awkward silence for what seemed like forever.

I decided to speak up.

"Jack?" "Mark?" We said in unison, I looked at him, "Oh um you go first." He looked at me, "No um y-you can go first..." He sounded so nervous so I nodded my head, "Well its just..." I was interrupted by Wade, Yami, and Felix walking out of the store.

"Bob is still looking for stuff to buy." Wade said with a sigh. "So what were you guys talkin' about?" He said with a slight smile.

"Nothin'." "Nothing." Jack and I yet again said in unison, I blushed and looked down at my feet. "So are we gonna go to the pub soon?" Jack smiled, "I know a good one!" Felix laughed, "Of course you do your Irish." Jack sent a evil glare his way, "Do you know where all of the good meatballs are, ye bastard?" Felix started cracking up, "Yes yes I do actually." Jack started laughing with Felix as I popped in, "Yami must know the best tea places, Marzia must know the best pasta and pizza and Wade......" I laughed. Wade immediately gave up, and started laughing. We all kept laughing until Bob came out of the store and looked at us.

"What were you idiots doing?"

"Nothing!" We all said in unison. Felix smiled, "So are we going to the pub now?"

__________________

Hey guys, yay an update!

Oh what will happen next!?

I know right, freaking Felix and the others interrupting a perfectly good Septiplier moment, please don't kill me. Well I hope that you guys are enjoying this!

*BROFIST!*

Questions or anything leave em in the comments! :D