Fourteen

Mark's POV:

"Yeah, we will see you guys tomorrow." I said smiling and waving at the guys as they all left. I knew that they would be completely cool with Sean and I being together. I knew that our friends would understand. I sighed and shut the front door as they all piled into a car and drove off. I smiled.

Sean was sitting on the couch in the living room scrolling through the different channels on TV. I smiled and walked over to were he was sitting.

"I told you so." I smiled, he blushed and looked down.

"Yeah, I guess you did Markipoo. I guess you did."

"Markipoo?" I said raising an eyebrow and chuckling. "You can't think of anything else can you?"

He laughed, "Nope!" I shook my head and laughed, I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Sean." I said pulling him close to me.

"Yeah Mark?" He said, curiously.

"I'm glad you felt the same way." I said smiling and resting my head on his shoulder. He smiled a bit.

"Yeah, me too Mark, me too." I smiled. He turned, sitting on my lap and wrapping his legs around my waist, his hands on my shoulders, he pressed his lips against mine. Soft, warm, inviting, gentle, just like him. I smiled my hands pressed against his back. I felt him melt.

He pulled away and put his forehead to mine.

"I could get lost in your eyes Sean." I whispered.

"That smile of yours could melt anyone's heart Mark." He said smiling. I kissed him again, just a gentle, soft press of the lips. I smiled into the kiss, and pulled away. Sean sat on my lap, his head buried into my neck, breathing softly, smoothly, and soon he was snoring. I chuckled a bit.

"Its your bedtime leprechaun." I said, knowing that if he were awake and had heard me say that, he would've slapped me. I chuckled to myself before placing a hand on his butt, another pressed against his back, holding him steady.

I got up and carried him upstairs to "our" room. I opened the door, carrying him into the room. I placed him on the bed, and tucked him in. I then stripped to my boxers and climbed in next to him. Gathering him into my arms, I pressed him against me and smiled. He seemed so relaxed. Peaceful. It wasn't long before I myself fell asleep.

_

I woke up the next morning with Sean staring down at me. I chuckled and lifted myself up to his lips, giving him a good morning kiss.

"Good morning...handsome Jack." I said running my fingers through his fringe. He giggled.

"Top O' the mornin' to ya Marki." He said his morning voice deep and mesmerizing, sexy. I smiled and sat up in bed. He took the opportunity to climb into my lap. I smiled and held him close.

"How did you sleep Jack?" I asked looking into his blue eyes as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I slept great, what about you?" He said staring back at me.

"I slept great too, I will always sleep well if I'm holding you in my arms." I said with a smile. He giggled and kissed me.

I gave him a smile.

Then my phone buzzed, I groaned and reached for it, grabbing it off the bedside table. I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said not recognizing the number. The person on the other end began to speak. My eyes widened as I clamped a hand over my mouth, shocked and scared.

"W-what?" I said not completely sure I had heard him correctly. Jack looked at me, worried.

"Mark whats goin on?" He whispered. I shook my head and blinked back tears.

"Y-yes, t-tell her I will be there soon." I said hanging up the phone. I burst into tears. Jack got off my lap and I collapsed into his arms.

"M-my mom is in the hospital, she had a really bad fall." Sean looked at me.

"T-thats terrible. Mark I-I'm so sorry."

"I....I need to book the first plane back to LA. Immediately."

_______________

And that does it for this chapter. If you liked it PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS and High Fives All Round.

Okay, i just want to say thank you guys so so so much for your support. It means a lot, I love logging into Wattpad and checking my stories and comments. I love it so much.

Well leave a comment, suggestion, whatll happen next, lay it all on me.

Love you and thank you guys so much.

Buh Bye

*Brofist*