Epilogue

EPILOGUE

“You may now kiss the bride” said the priest. Harry grabbed my face and kissed me, I kissed back straight away and smiled through it aswell. It has been two years since Harry and I had gotten engaged and let’s just say they weren’t always the best times, but to be in this position no matter what we went through im happy. Everything with Harry and I had led up to this moment here and I couldn’t want anything more. I couldn’t want anyone more. Everything happens for a reason, and those reasons have meanings. Without Harry being my support I don't know where I would be. Harry has been there with me through thick and thin, and I love him so much. I love him more than I have loved anyone ever in my life.

“I love you Ashley Jessica Styles” He said as he pulled away.

“I love you too Harold Edward Styles” I turned around and threw my bouquet of flowers behind me. The screams let out and I turned around to see Valerie holding the flowers. I just winked at her as Niall wrapped his arms around her waist. Harry grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle together.

The best man was Niall and the maid of honour was Valerie. Of course the other girls and boys were the groomsmen and bridesmaids. The bridesmaids wore purple dresses and the groomsmen wore black suits with white shirts and a purple tie. Harry and I wore the normal white dress for me and Black and white tux for Harry. Everyone looked at their best. Bella who was now three wore a white dress with black straps. Her hair had grown too just past her shoulders and it was chocolate brown and also it was naturally curly. She looked absouloulty stunning. Like always.

Our wedding night consisted of everyone getting drunk. Well after Bella went home with my pop. My pop didn’t drink anymore so he offered to watch her. I gladly took that offer.

Let’s just say that a bunch of 15 people drunk off their asses was not a pretty site. Sophie was vomiting in the toilets before walking out and taking more shots. Harry and I did the cross arm drink thing with vodka shots, which wasn't the best for our throats, but no one cared because well it was the funnest night we had all shared in a while. One Direction was still going strong and so was everyone’s relationships. We all knew that this is how our group wanted to stay forever.

I guess you can say that when we got home to an empty house, we weren’t going to have the sleepiest night. But we were going to end the night, the way that everyone should after their wedding.

“I love you Mrs. Styles” Harry said kissing my lips with a grin on his lips.  I grinned back.

“I love you too Mr. Styles”