Chapter 26

Chapter 26

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT! PLEASE, YOU REALLY NEED TO OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT BE ON THE WRONG THING ABOUT SOME STUFF.PLEEEEEEEEEASE XXXX J

We sat in the hospital chairs, just waiting for the nurse to come out and tell us that our baby was ok. I needed to know that she was healthy, and that this wasn't a life threatening situation. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. Zayn was calling. I gave harry a questioning look and he just shrugged. We were both scared about Bella and not really talking much.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice sounded strained, I was so stressed.

"Ashley, what happened to Bella? Is she okay? I saw photos of you guys entering the hospital and automatically I thought Bella, because if it was you or harry, you would of left Bella with Anne." He rambled on.

"I would love to tell you she is fine, but I don't know yet Zayn" I said truthfully. He let out a long sigh.

"Can you please call me if you find out anything? Me and perrie are really worried and we are sending our love to you guys" He replied.

"Will do, thank you guys" I said before hanging up. Im pretty sure Harry heard the whole conversation. He took my hand and kissed it. The nurse walked out and started explaining.

"She has just come down with a stomach bug and it should be gone in maximum 3 days. We did do further tests just to make sure nothing else was wrong and everything was clear, so there is no need to worry. But give her this medicine morning, lunch and night" She said handing me the bottle of medicine. Harry walked into the room and got Bella. She was wrapped in a little blanket we had wrapped her in beforehand. It was around 2am now, so we were at the hospital for about 1 hour. I sent Zayn a quick text informing him on how Bella was and then he replied quickly. I was wondering why he was up at this time, but didn't bother.

"Ok thankyou for that" Harry smiled at the nurse. She nodded at us.

"Alright have a great evening, well morning now" She smiled at us.

"Will do" I spoke. We walked out of the hospital and Harry smiled over at me.

"Im sorry that this ruined your first night" I said to him and he shook his head.

"Hey nothing ruined my night Ash" He said.

--

We went back to the house to sleep after waking Bella up to give her some medicine as told to do. It was a silent night again, with no vomiting.

For the next three days, we did as instructed to do, everything stopped. We had gone to dinner at Anne and Robin's house. Gemma was even there and she was excited to see her little niece. Her words were so funny.

"Harry, how is it that you have a child and I don't?" Gemma asked laughing. Anne was so glad to have Harry, Bella and I there at her house, but I know she missed her son.

Now it was Harry, Bella and I in the house alone watching movies. Well Bella was playing on her play rug and Harry and I were watching the movies. oI couldn't help but think about planning a trip with all the girls and boys. Maybe we could go somewhere for a weekend and then leave Bella with Anne?

"Hey Harry"

"Yeah" He asked turning to look at me.

"Can we go camping, with everyone, and maybe leave Bella with Anne for 4 days?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Thats sounds good. Lets organise it." He said and I smiled at that.

"Alright" So we set off organising a camping trip for everyone. We would take Bella but she is a bit young and yeah. Harry called Anne, asking about Bella and she of course said yes. Well Gemma said she wanted to watch her here and well we both agreed.