Chapter 15

Ashley Pov

We were on the plane to America. The Uk leg of the tour went fastly though. It was a quite painful and sore time but I was happy. After saving Valerie, Niall ans he got back together and Sophie and Louis are still strong. Bella still can only say Mum which is frustrating harry, which I find funny. Danielle and Liam are happier than ever. And Zayn is also happy with PERRIE, I've heard words about him proposing. Hmmm.

"I can't believe this Ashley" Louis said. We were speaking of the fact that I like James Arthur and he doesn't. "He is an Arrogant prick" Louis spoke showing his clear disliking to the guy.

"Well I like him Tomlinson. He is inspirational and his voice is amazing. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean I can't" I said back and he sighed.

"But"

"No Louis. I understand what he said about your music and you being a child was wrong but just don't act like the child and prove him wrong" I said and he nodded.

"Ashley Bear" He said and I looked at him.

"What Louis?" I asked him and he shrugged before walking back to his seat. Harry wrapped his arm around me and I let out a yawn looking at the sleeping Bella.

"Go to sleep love"  Harry said and I nodded doing exactly that.

"LEEEEYUUUUM" I heard Louis shout. I woke up and looked around. Bella was up and sitting with Zayn. Zayn adored her. He actually loved her. Bella seemed to love him aswell and it was cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. I remember her birth and now there is four months away until her 1St birthday. Man, time goes fast. it doesn't even help that I'm almost 20. It makes me feel old. (Harry is 20 in the book alreadyx)

I looked next to me, Harry was asleep. I just couldn't help but think about everything that has happened in the past two years. I was just a girl with a bad life. A girl with depression and anger management. A girl who was an only child and lived with a single mum. Then Bam! I was forced to date Harry. At first I loathed it. I hated it. I hated him. He was the reason for my bad couple of years. when he left my life became so much better. I never thought I would actually fall in love with him. Then I found out who my dad was, found out he raped me, he tried to rape me and abused me that night in Italy on tour. Having so many encounters with the police due to my father. It was sick to me because what father does that. Then when he escaped from prison and I had to choose between killing someone. If he was innocent I would of said no. but what he did was so much worse. He stole everything from me.The Bet with Harry and ZaYn.My mother dying. Finding out the real reason about why she put Harry and I together. I never thought it would workout between Harry and I but it did. Finding out Liam was my cousin. The breakup between Harry and I. Now that was some intense stuff. That dancing scholarship was what kind of ruined our closeness. We were so distant and it hurt. But then finding out I had a child didn't help. I was trying to get over him and then I have a reminder everyday. But I wouldn't take it back because Bella is the most beautiful little girl. I don't regret it. But sometimes, there is a darkness inside of me wanting to get out. Bella was the only thing keeping me going.I know I had Dani and Liam but it just wasn't the same. Being with Harry and Bella now just made it all perfect and worth it. Through the thick and thin I'm happy that we got to this point.  Because I love the people in my life and without them, I wouldn't be here.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked.

"Just life" I smiled. He nodded and kissed me.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Lets watch a movie" I nodded.

"THE OTHER GUYS"