Chapter 10

Chapter 10 <3

Ashley Pov J

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me. He was looking at the wall. I didn't know exactly what he was looking at but when I climbed across the bed I saw it. It was a photo taken on the beach. The photo was taken by Louis I think and it was of harry and I. We were smiling widely and we were hugging each other. The wind was blowing in our faces so our hair was everywhere but harry had insisted we get it framed. The frame was a thick black frame and honestly it was my favourite photo after the break up between us. I would stare at it every day and just wish he was here.

"You kept the photo?" He asked. His face was a bit shocked but also happy.

"Of course I did" I said. He put his hands in his jeans pocket and pulled out his wallet. He opened it up and showed me a photo of him and me. It was when we were dressed up all formally for a date that we went on. We went to a fancy restaurant that night beside the London eye. It was a perfect night actually, very Cliché but perfect.

"That was a fun night" I said and he nodded. I hugged him and he hugged me back. All of a sudden there were cries of Bella. We turned our heads and saw the little girl starting to wake up. Harry jumped up and ran to her. I giggled at his protectiveness over her. He had the worried look and everything. But me, I was used to her being like this in the morning. Like her mother and father, she wasn't really a morning person. But really who is? Harry cradled her and then walked over to me. Then I remembered that we have to go back on the tour bus today. Everyone will love to hear about this. It gives the paparazzi something to talk about but weather his fans will like it or not worries me. I don't want directioners to hate me for my feelings towards Harry. He used to tell me all the time that they were just jealous but what they say is very hurtful at times. What else used to hurt me was that Sophie, Danielle and Valerie never used to get as much hate as what I did. Even after Zayn and Perrie split, Perrie didn't get as much hate. That's what confused me. Why me? Why did I get so much?

"It was really fun" He said and I nodded in agreement.

"You are going to tell the boys right?" I asked and he nodded.

"For sure I am, I will tell them today" He said and I kissed his and Bella's cheek.

"That's good, I hope they understand" I said and he looked at me.

"They will trust me, I will make sure of it" He said and I smiled blushing abit. Knowing that he was protective over me again was just an amazing feeling to have inside me. Harry's phone buzzed. "Can you read that out for me please?" He asked and I nodded in awe at the cute eyes he gave his little baby girl. I grabbed the phone and slid his phone. He had a password and I decided to put the password that I had in. The one of our anniversary. It worked. I was shocked honestly, I couldn't believe it. He had our anniversary there as his password. I smiled. Anyway, to the message. I clicked on the messages to look at his received message. It was from Zayn.

"It is from Zayn and it says, 'Harry where the hell are you?! Wait you're with Ashley, did you guys make up? OH MY GOD! Anyway! Umm be back at the room, we need to go in ten minutes'" I said and laughed a bit at it. Harry chuckled.

"Tell him I'll be there in five" He said and I rolled my eyes.

'Yo Zayn! How are you buddy?! Its Ashley by the way so yes harry is here. He will be over in 5 minutes'

I typed that message and laughed a bit. Once Zayn replied I was on the floor in laughter at his message.

'What?! Some morning sex? That's a bit inappropriate for you guys, your still young'