#31

^^^^^^^^
•Main characters just i case you were wondering what they look like. Tell me if there's anyone else you want to know what they look like 💗•

"Why would he do that " I sob to the nurses .

"Why would he , he's surrounded by love and he has 3 children " I cry .

"It seems like he's been suffering from depression , but that's not your fault the most gifted people can get depression just like the people who have nothing . It's an illness ." She smiles .

I squeeze my eyes shut and wish for it all to be over .

"When will he wake up" I whisper .

"Hopefully very soon , he's showing signs that he's getting better "

I nod my head and rest it on Johnson chest . Madison left along with Sammy who went to look after the kids . I refused to leave and Johnson said he'd like to stay aswell.

"You will have to leave at 8 that's when visiting times finish " the nurse smiles then leaves .

I look at the clock , we have half an hour left . I kiss jacks head and rest my head on his chest I place my hand on top of his which has tubes going into it . I then cry all over again .

Soon after it was leaving time. I kissed his lips and stroked his pale face . He took an overdose to kill himself .

Johnson opened the door for me and we both got into his car .

"This is my fault " I sigh .

"Savannah do not blame this on your self , anyone can get depression "he says .

"How can I not ! I broke up with him , I left him it's me , I did this and now he's tried to take his life " I cry .

"Savannah come on !!! It's not your fault , its not jacks fault it's nobody's fault !!" He says slightly shouting .

I sniffle and nod my head .

"Come on let's go get the kids " he says rubbing my arm . I smile at him and rest my head on the window as we head home .

•••

"Ivy do you want to sleep in my bed tonight ?" I ask her .

" okay " she smiles .

I finish feeding saskia and then put her in her cot next to me . Kai was already asleep .

I hold Ivy close as we watch toy story . I watch her every move , the way she breathes , the way she smiles and giggles at the films , the way she twists her hair with her little fingers . Every single bit of my children I love and I know jack does aswell . Ivy may not be his biological daughter but he treats her like she is . I've suffered from depression myself , but that was when my mum and dad passed away . Jacks was for no reason and if he had died I wouldn't know what to do .

His perfect smile and kiss is all I can imagine right now .

I hold Ivy tight and pray in my head for my love .

A/N

Finally an update !!

Sorry for long wait I've been busy and not got round to it 🤕❤