#30

Unknown :
I knew my plan would work ;)

It's been weeks since I got a text from 'unknown' and finally it's come back to haunt me ‭‭.

To unknown:

What do you want ?

From unknown :

Jack.

To unknown :
Well you got him now .

From unknown:

Oh babe I haven't , Madison has and I'm getting him over all of you .

I drop my phone on my bed . I was certain it was Madison . Who else could it possibly be ? Whoever it is can do whatever they want to Madison and Jack because they deserve it .

I walk upstairs , climb in bed and dose off into a long needed sleep.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZZ

Johnsons name appears on my screen.

"Hello " I answer .

"Hey Savannah , you need to come down to the hospital jacks been in an accid-"

"Give me 10 mins " I say ending the call .

I jump out of bed and shove on my leggings and one of jacks large tops .

I leave all the kids in there pyjamas and take them round to next door .

I explain what's happened and she happily takes the kids for me . I then race of to the hospital .

Surely it isn't that bad . Surely he's okay otherwise Johnson would have said . I didn't give him time to explain .

I let my thoughts get the best of me causing me to cry in worry for my baby Jack .

I run into the hospital and to the front desk .

"Jack gilinsky ?" I ask

"Who are you ?" She asks .

"His girlfriend " I say .

"Floor 3 room 26" ( I don't know how hospitals floors work )

I smile and jog to the elevator .

I light up the correct buttons and slowly wait for it to reach the floor .

I then run to room 26 and knock on .

"Come in " I hear johnsons voice .

I walk in and see 3 people .

Johnson , Sammy and Madison .

"What are you doing here " i say .

"Why did she come here before me ? WHY DID SHE KNOW THAT JACK WAS HURT BEFORE ME ! HIS GIRLFRIEND !" I shout breaking into tears .

Sammy runs over and holds me .

"Jack tried to kill himself " is all I hear before I fall to the floor in tears .