#10

We all got ready to go out looking for a new puppy . Johnson and Ivy were super excited and wouldn't stop bugging to leave the house , I swear Johnson is like a 2nd child .

Finally we were ready to go . We drive to the nearest kennels and look around . We see some pugs ,Bulldogs , Labradors and loads more beautiful breeds .

Johnson takes us all to the puppy part . Ivy squeals when she sees a certain brown and tan coloured Pomeranian type puppy .

"I WANT IT I WANT IT !!" She sings dancing around .

"Shall we get him Ivy ?" Johnson asks her . Her eyes light up and she nods her head so fast . Me and Jack chuckle at her and she grabs Johnson and cuddles him very tight .

"I love you uncle Johnny " she whispers in his ear . He smiles at her and asks a member of staff if he could hold the puppy

 He smiles at her and asks a member of staff if he could hold the puppy

When he holds him Ivy strokes him and kisses him . I can tell she loves it very very much . Me and Jack watch and smile at them . I honestly think making your friends and family happy is the best feeling .

Johnson decides he wants to keep him and pays . He buys a collar , lead a bowl and a bed . We then get back into the car and head to johnsons place to get them settled .

"Do I have to leave puppy " Ivy cries .

"We have to go home and the puppy lives here Ivy " jack says .

She cries more and hugs the puppy .

"But I love him "

"I know you do baby but we have to go home at some point " he continues to say .

"I want to stay over , can I uncle jj ?" She says pulling her puppy dog eyes .

We all look at Johnson and he gives in .

"Of course you can ivs" he smiles .

"Yayyayy thankyou uncle jj" she hugs him for the millionth time today and we all laugh .

"Okay well we'll leave you to get the puppy settled " me and Jack say leaving the house .

I kiss Ivy and Jack does the same .

"We'll pick her up tomorrow, thankyou j" I say kissing him on the cheek too .

He smiles at me and then we leave .

When we get home Jack says we can watch movies all night .

I take all my makeup off , tie my hair up , take my bra off and put comfies on . The best part of the day .

I go downstairs and get comfy on the couch with blankets . Jack then comes in with popcorn and glasses of wine .

"Here we go my queen " he says whilst passing me my wine .

"Thankyou baby " I smile kissing him on the lips . He gets under the blankets aswell me resting my head on his chest . He places his hands on my stomach and smiles to himself .

"JACK I FORGOT THE APPOINTMENT AT THE HOSPITAL " I shout sitting up fast .

"Woah chill it's okay !! " he laughs .

"We'll just call tomorrow saying you forgot "

"Okay " I sigh .

We both laugh and I get back into the position I was in .

"Jack when are you going to tell your fans and followers I mean you have like 4 million followers . " I ask .

"After we've had the appointment and know everything's okay , and when you want to " he says stroking my stomach .

"I'm ready whenever you are . I honestly think you have lovely fans and i think they will support you . I'm just scared " I sigh .

"Don't be , it's me , you , Ivy and Johnson against the world ."

That was what gave me chills . I have Everything I need and I'm about to get more .

A/N

Do any of youse have pets ?

If you do what is it ?

If not what's your Fav animal ?

Thankyou for reading my lovelies ❤️